JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well all I can say is I am eating every one of the 150+ sardine cans, no doubt about that at all. Yum Yum.

I am not a foodie and don't give a crap about gourmet food or pampering myself. Have thought about clubbing a rat and eating it without anything but a twig fire. You know, prepping for the future! :s0140: (Terminator fans of T1 and the underground bunker will get that reference).

Right now in my 95th hour not eating even one calorie. That might come in handy someday also. Was going to eat today but screw it, going for my personal best, 5 days, 120 hours. For autophagy, and to test myself, not for 'dieting.'

All I hear is, "one less person I have to share with."👍😁
Where is the "Who cares?" emoji? :s0140:
Like when I stocked up on DAK brand canned ham product from Bi-mart, then tried some and eventually tossed all of it in the trash. Told the wife that is the last thing we would eat before starving to death so why have extra suffering right at the end? 🤧
Should have saved it for feeding to the dogs if SHTF. Or, if you don't have dogs, given to a fellow prepper with dogs for the same purpose. They'll eat it if they get hungry enough.
Used to eat it as a child, thought I could choke it down but nope.
Smells just like canned dog food.
I might have to try that!
Don't go out of your way. It's no substitute for a fresh ham.

Well all I can say is I am eating every one of the 150+ sardine cans, no doubt about that at all. Yum Yum.

I am not a foodie and don't give a crap about gourmet food or pampering myself. Have thought about clubbing a rat and eating it without anything but a twig fire. You know, prepping for the future! :s0140: (Terminator fans of T1 and the underground bunker will get that reference).

Right now in my 95th hour not eating even one calorie. That might come in handy someday also. Was going to eat today but screw it, going for my personal best, 5 days, 120 hours. For autophagy, and to test myself, not for 'dieting.'
Hard Core Man.

Cheap for sardines that do not expire until late 2026. Yesterday. I passed cause I haven't even made a dent yet.

79 cent Sardines at Happy Valley G.O.JPEG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top