JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Top notch sardines for under .25 cents a can!! This brand is normally $4+ each. Reason? Expiring on 9/30/23. Personally I could care a less because if they are stored properly will be good for many years.

I bought 96 of them today - they are in qty 12 boxes and will get 5x that next time if still there.

Sardines are just about the best survival food you can eat. The exception is if you get Gout. Sardines are high in purines and not good for those folks.

Probably the best FOOD deal out there. Grab 'em. I mean with these on hand your average human could survive on $1 a day for a while anyway. Excellent source of healthy proteins. Omega 3s. Low in bad things like mercury.

View attachment 1492612
You could survive off 4 cans a day? 1k calories and 90 grams protein?

If I could just get past the nasty taste. Yuck. Would be great for bulking with gym time. Rich in protein and cheaper than shakes.

@Bushman Yes, but short term. Also, most shakes are Whey Protein (too long a diatribe required, but it sucks) and/or are filled with sugar or maltodextrin (which is a chemical worse than sugar but doesn't appears as a carb or sugar on the label).

I'm old, but have put on lean muscle mass getting proteins from FOODS. Grass fed beef, pasture raised eggs, and yes small fishies! I am fat adapted (can burn cards and fat) and able to go periods w/o eating at all, but still work out with hyper energy.

Not eating anything this week, yesterday thru Thursday afternoon. For autophagy mostly, but fat loss a bonus. Unlike what a lot of people believe, fat goes before muscle so if one has any body fat, no worries.

He DARED to Go There. 😲 :s0140:
Many grow up under-privileged and never introduced to the finer things in life. It's not their fault... they just don't know any better. :D

All I hear is, "one less person I have to share with."👍😁

1696989018068.png

Disgusting is your opinion - and taste - or lack of it.

I like ALL seafood - sardines, kippers, oysters, Sushi and especially Calamari !
OK.

For me...

Calamari....Check!

Sushi.....Check!

Oysters.... Check!

Kippers.. dont know what that is o_O

Canned Sardines...... 😳 (couldn't find the throwup emoji)

Halibut I can Do.

I can't believe y'all are excited about something like sardines. That stuff is disgusting
Like when I stocked up on DAK brand canned ham product from Bi-mart, then tried some and eventually tossed all of it in the trash. Told the wife that is the last thing we would eat before starving to death so why have extra suffering right at the end? 🤧

We buy those canned Hams when they are on sale then give them a good coating of brown sugar, yellow Mustard and cajin spices then get them all crusty goodness in the smoker and use them as lunch meat for sandwiches.As far as canned little fishes they are ok on salteens but what I really like are the smoked baby Oysters.

Top notch sardines for under .25 cents a can!! This brand is normally $4+ each. Reason? Expiring on 9/30/23. Personally I could care a less because if they are stored properly will be good for many years.

I bought 96 of them today - they are in qty 12 boxes and will get 5x that next time if still there.

Sardines are just about the best survival food you can eat. The exception is if you get Gout. Sardines are high in purines and not good for those folks.

Probably the best FOOD deal out there. Grab 'em. I mean with these on hand your average human could survive on $1 a day for a while anyway. Excellent source of healthy proteins. Omega 3s. Low in bad things like mercury.

View attachment 1492612
King City store, this morning.

20231011_085735.jpg

Are you guys talking about like real dead pig flesh "ham"... in a can? Or processed tidbits like spam... just in a bigga hunka chunka?

If the former... I might have to try that! I don't know if I just never paid attention or... it's not that common in a typical grocery? I didn't know they had something like that.

I guess the shape of the can kinda does sorta look like the shape of a pigs butt cheek..... :D

Like when I stocked up on DAK brand canned ham product from Bi-mart, then tried some and eventually tossed all of it in the trash. Told the wife that is the last thing we would eat before starving to death so why have extra suffering right at the end? 🤧
Interesting Factoid about Boneless Hams.

The meat rots first around the Bone.

So, they Cut that Out and then Called it a Feature. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top