JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Top notch sardines for under .25 cents a can!! This brand is normally $4+ each. Reason? Expiring on 9/30/23. Personally I could care a less because if they are stored properly will be good for many years.

I bought 96 of them today - they are in qty 12 boxes and will get 5x that next time if still there.

Sardines are just about the best survival food you can eat. The exception is if you get Gout. Sardines are high in purines and not good for those folks.

Probably the best FOOD deal out there. Grab 'em. I mean with these on hand your average human could survive on $1 a day for a while anyway. Excellent source of healthy proteins. Omega 3s. Low in bad things like mercury.

Sardines.JPEG

Last Edited:
I've eaten sardines all my life. Great back packing food with hard tac, cheese and mustard.
Though I dont like the big ones, only like Tiny Tots in olive oil with 12 to 22 fish per can. been eating them since the fifties.
1bc.jpg 001a.jpg

Holy space pineapples, that's a good deal. I haven't seen sardinas for 25¢/can in a very long time. And, indeed, good staple for preparedness. (Well, I and one of my children will consume said. Rest of the household, not so much.)

Had a couple cans today, just delicious for .50 cents. I've seen these at Barbur Blvd Foods for $4.25 in their 'fancy foods' isle.

.25? better!

Holy space pineapples, that's a good deal. I haven't seen sardinas for 25¢/can in a very long time. And, indeed, good staple for preparedness. (Well, I and one of my children will consume said. Rest of the household, not so much.)

In one of the Army units I was assigned to we had a saying…. "fussy boys go hungry". ;)

Last Edited:
Dang! Not even a week ago I just picked up 6 cases of lightly smoked sardines. I guess I'm gonna have a lot more. 🤣

Personally... I generally boycott wild planet products. Highly unethical company! But $.25/can... I'll swallow my pride this once. A guys gotta eat after all and it's better than them ending up in the landfill. (Which is the next stop after the grocery outlet.)

Top notch sardines for under .25 cents a can!! This brand is normally $4+ each. Reason? Expiring on 9/30/23. Personally I could care a less because if they are stored properly will be good for many years.

I bought 96 of them today - they are in qty 12 boxes and will get 5x that next time if still there.

Sardines are just about the best survival food you can eat. The exception is if you get Gout. Sardines are high in purines and not good for those folks.

Probably the best FOOD deal out there. Grab 'em. I mean with these on hand your average human could survive on $1 a day for a while anyway. Excellent source of healthy proteins. Omega 3s. Low in bad things like mercury.

View attachment 1492612
Just checked the Grocery Oultet on Lancaster Drive in Salem…. no joy. :(

Thank you for the recomendation! No seriously, thank you!
Ive gotten back into weightlifting recently and have been trying to find cheap ways to up my protein intake. I had no idea before researching my options that Sardines were such nutrient powerhouses. Some of the highest concentration of omega 3s plus Vit. D and C. And lowest mercury of all fish. Best of all they arent as bad as how I remember them as a kid lol.
This brand was on sale during the last Amazon Prime day for 30% off like $3ish bucks a can, so .25cents per is just nuts. Cheaper than the cheapest dented clearance tin anywhere.

Any idea if this is a local deal or all GOBM stores?

Just checked the Grocery Oultet on Lancaster Drive in Salem…. no joy. :(
You coulda mentioned that about 10min sooner!:s0066:

Just got back from there and was gonna post the same.🤣

I don't know if it's still going on, but last week Freddy's had the chicken of the sea lightly smoked in oil for $.97/can. Under $1 is when I usually stock up. Cases of 18. A little on the soft side, but one of the better tasting with skins and spines. I'm not a fan of skinless or boneless... which seems to be more common. They lose a lot of flavor and nutritional value.

Not bad for routine eating/snacking/sandwiches that's affordable, but still some other brands that are preferable and denser for special occasions/dishes.

Last Edited:
My all time FAV is Brunswick lemon/pepper kipper snacks but they have been pretty scarce for a while however once in a while the $1.25 store (IE the Dollar Tree) has the basic Brunswick kippers in water - and I can sprinkle a little lemon pepper seasoning on them for that price!

Lately they have had a 'similar' style - Beach Cliff Herring Fillets which are pretty good also.

Gross out (mine anyway) normally has Season brand sardines and the ones in 'Louisiana hot sauce' are pretty good.

Normally I do NOT like sardines in any kind of sauce but these are pretty mild really quite good. And only $1.29 a can. They were only like .97 per last year but went up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top