JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've developed a kind of flippant attitude over the years about the never ending list of things/disasters that are lining up to ruin the party.

Whether its polar shifts, solar flares, earthquakes, staged events, wars, etc. Even something less dramatic like the economic collapse.

It really is important to prepare the best one can for some of these possible future happenings, but not brood and worry over it. We are simply ants in the ant farm. We have no say. Either random natural events will kick us to the curb or the malevolent plotting of the Plutocracies that rule us.

Given the choice I'd rather expire at the hands of a natural event than the dominion of other humans.

When friends and I hear of some possible/other calamity coming down the tracks we actually laugh over it. I mean, they never end. Unfortunately, statistically speaking, we are screwed.

Even more entertaining though are those that are convinced the party will never end. The Normalcy Bias types. They used to frustrate me, but now I see the humor in them also.

When I hear someone yapping about their IRA being there for them in 20 years I really get a belly laugh.

Or having grand kids someday, having the 4-car garage home forever. Or any 'rights.'

People are very easy to manipulate, manage and deceive. To try and combat years upon years of carefully designed programming that has encapsulated most people isn't worth the effort in most cases anymore.

These are truly that last of the good times for the common man so they should be cherished and not taken for granted. You are currently living in the tail end of the greatest economic bubble/scam (Petrodollar) that the world has ever seen. Live it up while it lasts.

Tic Toc.

Last Edited:
I sometimes think about this.
To make a magnet other than a lode stone, you need a ferrous core with an electrical current spiraling around it, giving you then both positive and negative ends of the ferrous core.

Earth, with what is said to be a molten ferrous core, must also have some sort of electrical current going about it.
Also, if the current could be aimed at the earth from something like some sort of radiation from the Sun, then the rotation of our "slightly egg shaped" planet causes the spiral of current giving us our respective north and south poles.
I wonder if all of our power and communication lines spanning the continent, and possibly globe, are detrimental to proper Earth rotation and thus also the electrical fields that we observe.

Also will the mechanics of firearms need to be redesigned to function in a reversed polarity environment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top