JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why I move out on my calendar 3-4 months and do not dwell on where my cans are. It really does no good and f**** up your stomach! They are the government and they are terribly inefficient. And they are terrible at keeping their promises!! We are always hopeful and then surprised when they show their true colors.

Same.
My only outstanding form 4 now is an eform that would've likely already been approved if the owners of Threat Dynamics didn't f me around for three months refusing to join the eform process. They finally did when the ATF told them they had to.

I will do zero transfers there ever again for anything.

Same.
My only outstanding form 4 now is an eform that would've likely already been approved if the owners of Threat Dynamics didn't f me around for three months refusing to join the eform process. They finally did when the ATF told them they had to.

I had a disappointing experience with a transfer with them. They took a week and still hadn't written my gun in their book.

Same.

They are the ones that first sent my form 4 in without my check. Then when that bounced back, they said they resent it, but actually left it sitting in the safe for 7 months. I won't step foot in there again for any reason, other than to pick up my Sandman when it finally gets approved

There really should be a place where you can find company reviews of NFA transfers. Said company may be a good FFL but be terrible with NFA items by lacking the knowledge on how to do it. I have used two different SOT's and have had two very different experiences one of which I won't use again both companies are good rated ffl's.

There really should be a place where you can find company reviews of NFA transfers. Said company may be a good FFL but be terrible with NFA items by lacking the knowledge on how to do it. I have used two different SOT's and have had two very different experiences one of which I won't use again both companies are good rated ffl's.
I mean sure, but after you've done several, it's not exactly rocket science. In the case of That Dynamics, just crappy customer service and negligence.

MK Tactical is my recommendation on the SW side. Excellent people. And from what I hear from multiple people, Adaptive Firing Solutions is the place to go to on the East side

I like how Silencer Shop got on social media back in October and November and pumped the crap out of the new expected turn around times on the (then upcoming) upgraded Form 4 e-file system. Now people are realizing they took the hype hook, line, & sinker and Silencer Shop could give two rips if you're still not assigned to an examiner after 90 days of your Form 4 E-files being submitted. Furthermore I don't think any of the new Form 4 E-files should've been touched until all the 2021 paper form 4's were caught up first.

I like how Silencer Shop got on social media back in October and November and pumped the crap out of the new expected turn around times on the (then upcoming) upgraded Form 4 e-file system. Now people are realizing they took the hype hook, line, & sinker and Silencer Shop could give two rips if you're still not assigned to an examiner after 90 days of your Form 4 E-files being submitted. Furthermore I don't think any of the new Form 4 E-files should've been touched until all the 2021 paper form 4's were caught up first.
How do you know if you've been assigned a reviewer?

When you call the NFA Division for a status check on your Form 4, you ask them when your tax stamp was cashed and if you've been assigned to an examiner yet. I call around the 7 to 9 month mark to inquire. 👍
IDK, there's quite a few real people that have hit the 90 day mark, I'm not one of them unfortunately, but there's been quite a few here.

Count on eforms to be about 120 plus for a while. After they get caught up on the last paper they'll probably roll those examiners to eform and I bet they get back to 90 days.

I've got a Trash Panda in GSJ on Form 4 paper since August of 2021. I've averaged 7 to 9 months on approvals in the past. I was thinking about getting a SilencerCo Omega 45K and running it on the new Form 4 E-file through the SilencerShop kiosk just for $hits & gigs but quite honestly after my experiences with S.S. shop I think I'm going to find another alternative to Form 4 e-file (maybe Silencer Central?) and just use S.S. to send my fingerprint cards over when I E-file Form 1's.

Last Edited:
My E-form 4 Been submitted/in process since Feb 11th 2022... Nothing yet, it's my first so maybe that's why it's been longer than 90 days. I was talking to a guy that works at Mazamas and he said several of their customers have been approved in 90 days, some less. I had hopes. But my expectations are pretty low considering who we're dealing with here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top