JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a thread just like this. Still no luck. I ended up getting a whole gallon of Sherwin Williams Polane instead. Heck, you should just get it hard chromed. its a waaaaaaaay superior finish.

I've done that. It sucks and it is not much more to do the duracoat $20 and the preval sprayer at NAPA $5 and have a durable great looking firearm.

You can try a guy in Oregon City. He runs a company from his garage called Firearms Restoration. His number is (503) 730-4808. He refinished my Kimber in a flat black and it looks awesome.

I haven't found anyone local to purchase duracoat paint, I get my from Lauer custom weaponry. Their DVD sucks, but good people to deal with.
Yes you have to pay for hazard material cost.

I use it all the time on firearms, even painted my car wheels last summer, still perfect.

I haven't found anybody locally either, I wish somebody would though! Maybe talk the gun stores into selling it? But then again if it was sold locally I would probably spend a lot more money on the stuff...I just might end up duracoating my house....:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top