JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a thread just like this. Still no luck. I ended up getting a whole gallon of Sherwin Williams Polane instead. Heck, you should just get it hard chromed. its a waaaaaaaay superior finish.

I've done that. It sucks and it is not much more to do the duracoat $20 and the preval sprayer at NAPA $5 and have a durable great looking firearm.

You can try a guy in Oregon City. He runs a company from his garage called Firearms Restoration. His number is (503) 730-4808. He refinished my Kimber in a flat black and it looks awesome.

I haven't found anyone local to purchase duracoat paint, I get my from Lauer custom weaponry. Their DVD sucks, but good people to deal with.
Yes you have to pay for hazard material cost.

I use it all the time on firearms, even painted my car wheels last summer, still perfect.

I haven't found anybody locally either, I wish somebody would though! Maybe talk the gun stores into selling it? But then again if it was sold locally I would probably spend a lot more money on the stuff...I just might end up duracoating my house....:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top