JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fast way to download everything:
1 - Go get the DownThemAll extension for FireFox.
2 - Come back to this Drum-Runners.com web page
3 - Right click.
4 - Select "DownThemAll" (NOT "one-click")
5 - In the menu that opens, set the filter to select only .pdf files (it should be a little over 200 files selected).
6 - Select a destination folder.
7 - Hit start!

So where can I find the App. that allows me to plug-in and download "all" directly into my brain like Neo?

Seriously, this looks like a fantastic resource! :D

So where can I find the App. that allows me to plug-in and download "all" directly into my brain like Neo?

Seriously, this looks like a fantastic resource! :D

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201

Install it then restart firefox, then go back to the website.

EPIC post OP and thanks drumrunner. Downloaded them all. Now I just have to sort through them all and decide what I want to print and put in 3 ring binders. Work won't mind if i print a few thousand pages.....;-) Any idea what the total page count is for everything?

Thanks to you Drumrunner for your site.

Very welcome. My hope is that the documents and links that I place on my site helps people to prepare for 'unpleasant' events. I re-organized and updated it this afternoon, hopefully for faster and easier navigation. I'm always open to suggestions, either by email or you can use the on-line feedback blog on my site, which I check a few times a day.

Larry (AKA Drumrunner)

Rather than print, I think there's a reasonable chance of using PDFs even in a post-SHTF situation.

I plan to burn to a CD, copy to USB thumb drive or SD card.

The benefits of the CD is it's all optical, so should be tolerant to EMP. Downside is the shelf life might be only 10 years since the pigment in home burned CD-R degrades.

Of course the solid state storage has the opposite qualities, and should compliment the CD-R.

I'm pretty confident I can temporarily power up a modest laptop using PV panels or gas generated power. Of course I need to make sure to have a netbook in a faraday cage ahead of time. :)

I plan to burn to a CD, copy to USB thumb drive or SD card.
Yep, I did the Firefox plug-in then d/l thing. Totaled about 500 Mb (hello FiOS!) so just right for a single CD. Note that about half the entries are links to other sites.

I'd thought I'd offer to burn give-away CDs for folks here, but wanted to collect the links into an organized file as well before mastering. If there's more content to come soon, I'll hold off for now.

And what everyone said, thanks DrumRunner and the OP.

MrB

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads