JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, I did the Firefox plug-in then d/l thing. Totaled about 500 Mb (hello FiOS!) so just right for a single CD. Note that about half the entries are links to other sites.

I'd thought I'd offer to burn give-away CDs for folks here, but wanted to collect the links into an organized file as well before mastering. If there's more content to come soon, I'll hold off for now.

And what everyone said, thanks DrumRunner and the OP.

MrB

MrB, welcome!
If you are going to burn CDs for folks, might want to hold off for a week or two, I have some more content going up between now and then. Yeah, a lot of the links on my site are to other sites, but it makes it simple to get good info up quick. I figured if anyone wanted to keep what they found through a link, they could save it or not.
As a suggestion? To keep the links on my webpage together, why not just burn the page itself onto a CD? That way the links stay functional on the CD copy. As for me, I don't have a whole lot of faith in electronic 'gizmos', and that includes computers. A power outage says it all. For my own families use, I am printing (double-sided) by sections. Some of the stuff I don't need, so I don't bother with it, the rest goes into multiple binders.

I already have sent several CD copies to my friends & family members, a few I sold a couple of weeks ago. If you want a little help transferring my site to your CDs, just drop me an email.

Larry (AKA Drumrunner)

If you are going to burn CDs for folks, might want to hold off for a week or two, I have some more content going up between now and then.
Yeah, I caught that. Also, I do a club NL and am in the middle of that cycle so will have more time in a week or so.
As a suggestion? To keep the links on my webpage together, why not just burn the page itself onto a CD?
D'oh!

MrB

What happened? I found the re-posted links - All the PDF's are gone... Upset someone?
Yeah, I noticed it'd gone down abruptly a couple days ago. Swapped a couple PMs w/ drum-runner, but he didn't shed any light. He did mention that it had been mirrored here by someone else:

<broken link removed>

and that if I wanted to follow through on my offer to burn give-away CDs I ought to go ahead with the set I snagged. I would like to do this, but am in the middle of the newsletter cycle for another club I'm active in. I'll have some cycles available in a couple days or a week.

MrB

2 months to download em all, get started.
No no. I believe that was the info on the original drum-runners.com site before it went down abruptly, somewhere around last weekend. Drum-runner implied in PMs we swapped that someone, not he, cloned the original site onto a subdomain at survivaltimes.info (and snagged the top-level page, along with it.)

I have no idea what the future holds for the current hosting.

MrB

I'd thought I'd offer to burn give-away CDs for folks here, but wanted to collect the links into an organized file as well before mastering. If there's more content to come soon, I'll hold off for now.

If you are going to burn CDs for folks, might want to hold off for a week or two, I have some more content going up between now and then.

If you're back up and running, is there more content in the offing?

MrB

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads