JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No more Prepping for Me - YouTube

I just watched a disturbing video. It appears that Dsarti...the big, former truck driver, who appeared on the NatGeo show Doomsday Preppers, has been forced into the healthcare/psychiatric system here in Tennessee, and had his guns taken away from him. Just days after appearing on national television...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUv9p...re=uploademail

He has subsequently given up on prepping...and has stopped making youtube videos.

Yes, disturbing. The Dr.'s, Lawyers and Judges have the right to imprison you against your will, and strip you of your Constitutional rights. For committing NO crime. The only probable cause they need is a "professional" opinion that you are a "danger" to yourself.

Yea, and if he had money; he could probably file suit against the Cardiologist, the State, and perhaps even the Hospital Admistrative Staff!

Maybe someone will step up and help this guy out!

How is this legal in any way? If a morbidly obese man wants to eat himself to death, what right does the state have to stop him, or strip his Constitutional rights?

And lastly, why aren't the cops refusing to enforce this blatantly illegal order?

That was kinda sad.. Saw him on the prepper show the other night.
Seem like a pretty jovial guy. Concidering the subject.
Hope it all works out for the guy.
Sucks they took his guns.

They say he's gone postal
Life member of
Oregon Hunters Association
National Rifle Association
universalshootingsports
bersachat
northwestfirearms
hipointtalk
facebook

His problem was he went to a STATE paid doctor alone, after he appeared on TV, and had a Leftist bulleseye on his back.

productimage-picture-the-police-state-will-affect-everyone-but-you-sh-821.gif

Unless he's made statements that leave no doubt as to intending self harm, or harm to others then he was held illegally, and his possessions were seized just as illegally. Hopefully he comes out of the crash fast and acts to clear this crap up.

That is disheartening, I hope he hasn't given up for good. I wonder if this all happened because he was on the show or if he just fell victim to the system??? Definetly makes you think about OPSEC though...

I read in the Oreglnian that a Eugene woman was commited after a phone call from a bill collecter she said that the way he was talking to people might cause some people to do rash things like commit suicide and said she would have the bill taken care of in 5 months or less and hung up. He then reported it the authorities that she was threatening suicide and she was arrested then commited and slapped with more bills she can't afford. She is sueing the company for damages.

Sorry I don't have a link if anyone wants to look it up and link it feel free.

He needed a good friend with a veggie juicer and some time to help him out with his food intake. He needed to watch the Netflix movie Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.

A reliable source told me that a person named Richard Koenig has been in the Multnomah County Jail since June of last year and is there today without a trial date, because he kept asking the State of Oregon to prove that driving is a privilege granted by the state. He had previously found the cite that stated driving is a right, no controlled by the state. Instead of showing him the law, they arrested him without a warrant and showed him a prison cell.

At one point, they sent him to the state mental hospital where they wanted to give him a cocktail of unapproved drugs. But someone with some apparent sanity stopped that from happening.

A reliable source told me that a person named Richard Koenig has been in the Multnomah County Jail since June of last year and is there today without a trial date, because he kept asking the State of Oregon to prove that driving is a privilege granted by the state. He had previously found the cite that stated driving is a right, no controlled by the state. Instead of showing him the law, they arrested him without a warrant and showed him a prison cell.

At one point, they sent him to the state mental hospital where they wanted to give him a cocktail of unapproved drugs. But someone with some apparent sanity stopped that from happening.

Yea he sounds completely sane to me! <broken link removed>

And I always trust stories presented by Alfie E Newman

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews