JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone with intelligence should know not to talk to the media especially given their recent affinity towards not publishing the truth.

Not only do not trust the media, but be wary of AI. These days it's extremely well developed and it's creeping into daily life. At this point in time, it is writing essays, stories and creating digital humans that you can not distinguish from natural. Do not be surprised that if one day you find yourself in a court room watching a video of yourself committing a heinous crime although you were never there. News room talking heads will be entirely AI generated at some point, saving broadcasting companies millions in salaries. There is also AI voicing some of those top/bottom of the hour news reports on the radio.
Add some more aluminum foil to the hat...:cool:

Not only do not trust the media, but be wary of AI. These days it's extremely well developed and it's creeping into daily life. At this point in time, it is writing essays, stories and creating digital humans that you can not distinguish from natural. Do not be surprised that if one day you find yourself in a court room watching a video of yourself committing a heinous crime although you were never there. News room talking heads will be entirely AI generated at some point, saving broadcasting companies millions in salaries. There is also AI voicing some of those top/bottom of the hour news reports on the radio.
Add some more aluminum foil to the hat...:cool:

(This video is 2 years old by the way)

Last Edited:
So that is some Alex Jones thing? No thanks. Will not watch anything from Alex Jones or related to Alex Jones.
Alex is pretty out there but he's right more often than he's wrong. I hardly ever watch him because, well because acts like Alex. :) But when I read about some nutty new prediction he's made I go check it out because he'll probably turn out to be right eventually.

The last time I was approached by a reporter, I was with two buddies, we just got off a charter boat, I guess there was some kind of kidnaping situation, the escape vehicle was a sailboat and the coast guard was looking for them, anyways, there is this hot blond chick on the dock all dressed up and looking for someone to talk to. Every time she asked a question, the response was are you single, then can I get your phone number, lets go out, it'll be fun....

Not only do not trust the media, but be wary of AI.
Agree...I am in the process of buying a new TV for the house and every one of them that has the features I'm looking for, also has some sort of Alexa/Echo or Google or Apple voice activation. I realize that my phone (among probably other things I own that I am unaware of) utilize a microphone and could very well be logging specific key words spoken in the house. Not trying to go down a conspiracy theory road, but I don't own any of those Alexa type devices for that reason and would prefer not to have a television with that capability. Probably hard to stay away from it.

Having been interviewed before when putting my antique firearms on display...
Answering with the "3 C's" is very helpful.
The 3 C's being :
Clear
Complete
Concise

With that said...
Much of what you say and do , can and will be edited for various reasons and the result of the interview may not be an accurate refection of what you said and did.
Andy

Narrative collapsing, big false flag coming - likely to do with guns or militia. Matt Bracken lays it all out.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fadc809d106eb3048f09e9f
You could actually listen to that? Ugh. I didn't make it past 90 seconds.
  • There are plenty of nut-jobs who dream of some big glory blood bath.
  • There are plenty of sane people who dream of removing the insanity from our society.
  • Someone from either group can be a useful idiot.
  • Every media outlet is struggling with marginalization in the wake of the internet. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.
  • Every politician, of all parties, will not let a good tragedy go to waste. The side which furthers their agenda and gets them re-elected is the one they will take. Especially Biden and Harris. Let's Remake USA in California's Utopic Image.
Our society is at an interesting juncture -
  • the echo chamber mentality of Facebook and Twitter has overflowed from the internet and now ripples through crowds
  • Laws are being relaxed across the nation where consumables that alter moods, lower inhibitions and remove consciousness from people are seen as OK, leading to a potential seething mob of tweakers or something like that.
  • We witness as clear, outright criminal activity is not prosecuted.
  • Individual responsibility has been dissolved into victimhood. Criminals are now victims, their victims now abstracted into statistics.
  • We have seen, in the wake of that lawlessness, people with opposed ideologies shooting each other.
  • Plenty of public outcry from both sides, politically, about crookedness. Plenty of pols fanning the flames.
  • Cancel culture and PC-Speak silencing or shouting down valid attempts at discourse, questions and commentary.
Make a person unhappy, take their voice away, saturate their brains with violence, confuse them as to whether consequences exist, and you have a figurative pack of children, wearing coats made from celluloid, handing them sparklers and saying, "let's light these and celebrate America!"

The last time I was approached by a reporter, I was with two buddies, we just got off a charter boat, I guess there was some kind of kidnaping situation, the escape vehicle was a sailboat and the coast guard was looking for them, anyways, there is this hot blond chick on the dock all dressed up and looking for someone to talk to. Every time she asked a question, the response was are you single, then can I get your phone number, lets go out, it'll be fun....

Agree...I am in the process of buying a new TV for the house and every one of them that has the features I'm looking for, also has some sort of Alexa/Echo or Google or Apple voice activation. I realize that my phone (among probably other things I own that I am unaware of) utilize a microphone and could very well be logging specific key words spoken in the house. Not trying to go down a conspiracy theory road, but I don't own any of those Alexa type devices for that reason and would prefer not to have a television with that capability. Probably hard to stay away from it.
Pretty much any TV these days has all the creepy spy stuff. There's a reason that such amazing TV's are quite affordable these days, they want everyone to have a spying device in every home. They all have mics, cams and wifi. They send up reports of everything you watch, how fast you click through channels, they watch how you watch, they listen for key words and scrape info just like your cell phone and computers do. Even if you don't enable Alexa, it still sends info up to their servers. FB, Amazon, etc all build shell accounts on everyone even if they are not a member. They have entire dossiers on everyone whether they like it or not.
If you can locate the cams and mic, you can put some black tape over them. Can't do much to stop the data harvesting though.

I just never accepted the TOS for those apps, so they never get enabled. If I accidentally press a button that uses an app, the TOS comes up again and I dismiss it. I did this because I read Google's latest TOS and it seems to say that any data they manage to get on you will be sold to everyone they know. So "I say nay". :rolleyes:

FHRITHP is definitely NSFW. :D But it's frikin' hilarious. "As soon as you go live..." :s0140:

If I am ever approached by the media I have a small card that I will give them that says "whore" on it and then I will punch them in the nuts while they are reading the card. I will go to jail for that and will be happy for it. I have a similar card for politicians but instead of a single punch it will be like going to town on a speedbag. If I have enough time I will also pour ice-water into their ear canals.

Reporters are idiots, I was half asleep on the couch one night (my normal routine) while the wife was watching the 11PM news, the local info babe was reporting on a train derailment, apparently the officials were particularly concerned about a tanker car that was filled with toluene "which is a livestock feed" now even half asleep I know darn well that Toluene is one of the T's in TNT, so I actually woke up to re-wind that just to make sure I heard what I heard.

You could actually listen to that? Ugh. I didn't make it past 90 seconds.
  • There are plenty of nut-jobs who dream of some big glory blood bath.
  • There are plenty of sane people who dream of removing the insanity from our society.
  • Someone from either group can be a useful idiot.
  • Every media outlet is struggling with marginalization in the wake of the internet. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.
  • Every politician, of all parties, will not let a good tragedy go to waste. The side which furthers their agenda and gets them re-elected is the one they will take. Especially Biden and Harris. Let's Remake USA in California's Utopic Image.
Our society is at an interesting juncture -
  • the echo chamber mentality of Facebook and Twitter has overflowed from the internet and now ripples through crowds
  • Laws are being relaxed across the nation where consumables that alter moods, lower inhibitions and remove consciousness from people are seen as OK, leading to a potential seething mob of tweakers or something like that.
  • We witness as clear, outright criminal activity is not prosecuted.
  • Individual responsibility has been dissolved into victimhood. Criminals are now victims, their victims now abstracted into statistics.
  • We have seen, in the wake of that lawlessness, people with opposed ideologies shooting each other.
  • Plenty of public outcry from both sides, politically, about crookedness. Plenty of pols fanning the flames.
  • Cancel culture and PC-Speak silencing or shouting down valid attempts at discourse, questions and commentary.
Make a person unhappy, take their voice away, saturate their brains with violence, confuse them as to whether consequences exist, and you have a figurative pack of children, wearing coats made from celluloid, handing them sparklers and saying, "let's light these and celebrate America!"
bubblegumin spot on!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads