JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm very familiar with all the potential strategy involved. I see it as a travesty that California's been allowed to muck around with their clear constitutional violations of he 2nd amendment as they have.

For the fed to allow select states to clearly violate the 2nd amendment sets a bad precedence that other states have followed. That combined with Oregon and Washington getting more and more California transplants every year. We are becoming "californiaized"

You could call it that but I call it total Kalifornication.
Sure there are some true pro 2A folks jumping ship but most are ruthless progressive liberals.:mad:

You could call it that but I call it total Kalifornication.
Sure there are some true pro 2A folks jumping ship but most are ruthless progressive liberals.:mad:

Preaching to the choir, same folks who vote to make their 'liberal utopias' and then flee to previously conservative areas that aren't poo holes. Like a parasite to a host until the host dies and then on to the next one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top