JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on if you plan on complying with pathetic politicians who see themselves as lords over the masses.

Some people find some lines are repugnant to the concept of the liberty we are supposed to have as free people.

Is there a sale on hicaps? If yes, it's a good time to buy them.
Got a few extra bucks? If yes, it's a good time to buy them.
See some on a shelf in the store? If yes, it's a good time to buy them.
Is the store sold out? If yes, it's NOT a good time to buy them.

Well, I tell ya.
My Ruger Mini-14 came from the factory with a 5 round magazine.
Therefore, I consider anything over twice the standard capacity of an OEM Ruger Mini-14 magazine to be of high capacity.

I like the term because people whose politics I disagree with strongly don't want me to have "hi-cap" magazines. I am letting them know that I don't care what they think I should or shouldn't own, and I use their term to make sure they know I am rubbing their noses in my freedom.

I also like to think that every time I buy a "hi-cap" magazine, a gun-grabber's ulcer gets worse.
Besides, it's easier to say.
Hi-cap!
Hi-cap!
Hi-cap!

Well, I tell ya.
My Ruger Mini-14 came from the factory with a 5 round magazine.
Therefore, I consider anything over twice the standard capacity of an OEM Ruger Mini-14 magazine to be of high capacity.

I like the term because people whose politics I disagree with strongly don't want me to have "hi-cap" magazines. I am letting them know that I don't care what they think I should or shouldn't own, and I use their term to make sure they know I am rubbing their noses in my freedom.

I also like to think that every time I buy a "hi-cap" magazine, a gun-grabber's ulcer gets worse.
Besides, it's easier to say.
Hi-cap!
Hi-cap!
Hi-cap!
With that definition most revolvers are high capacity firearms...
You're being silly!
:s0114:

While the gettin is cheap, yes.
It's only going to get more expensive.

This.

$7.99 for 30rd MAGPUL PMAGS at Palmetto State Armory (Note, that this is a common special for them, however at some point it will not be**...).

https://palmettostatearmory.com/magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45-magazine-mag571-blk.html

Free shipping on 10 or more, use code "PMAG" once placed in your "cart".

**For example this special was not available recently when the California restriction was lifted, & they were shipping to Californians. Nothing against PSA for doing such, they are a business. However just goes to show how pricing and inventory can change, and quickly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top