JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After looking at the pic a bit, I am kinda leaning towards what Mutoman said. There is a name for this, although I cant remember what it is. But human brains see patterns of familliar objects in everything. Our brains will try to associate unfamilliar or obscure things with things we recognise, like looking at ink blotches or cloud patterns.

I dont deny the fact that this looks like the form of a man, but I think its likely just a coincidence coming from the lighting, and the angle of the photo in relation to the objects in it.

I could be wrong, it may very well be something supernatural. Keep taking photos and looking for paranormal activity, I believe it is possible to capture things like that.

You guys must think I like this stuff. Tell ya the truth I was fine with the unknown. Could careless either way. But, im starting to feel nuts. Cause this is happening too often. And I'm not the only one that see them.

Anyway, I'm going to post a few more pic's that everyone can look at. And then I'm done with this. Its hard to talk about this stuff, and I thought It would be easier with a bunch of people I don't know.. But I guess im judging myself too much.

First, I hate the flash. It ruins pictures like nothing else. Second I love the fact that you know the difference between an aberration, and an apparition.

Like I said, Someone, would find a way to explain it.

I'm alright with that.
But, I know, that logic doesn't explain everything.

I agree, logic does not explain everything. I am just bull-headed when dealing with ghosts and the supernatural. Which is kind of funny because I believe in God, yet rely only on my own spirituality to define God. I should be more open to what others see in this world.

If I was to show you a picture of a tree or a rock and tell you I see God in them, I would expect you to understand, which would be ignorant of me to assume you see what I see.

Thanks for you interesting topic!

I actually have a funny story that happened several years ago.

My brother, who has always found interest in the supernatural and out-of-this-world stuff called me one evening, he was very excited and wanted me to come down to my parents house to view a video that my dad had taken at the beach that day with his new video camera. When they were viewing the tape at home, my brother spotted a ufo jarting and pulsing back and forth in the distant sky above the beach.

I hung up the phone, looked at my wife which compelled her to ask, "what now?"

I told her that dad had taped a ufo and my brother wanted me to come see it. Oh what excitement, I asked her if she wanted to come along, she replied, "I think I will stay home and make toast instead", I think she was being sarcastic.

Anyway, I jumped in my truck, my heart pounding with excitement (not). I drove the two blocks to my dad's (I know I should have just walked). I ran up to the porch and hurried into the living room (not). I walked in sat down and said "show me the aliens". My brother so excited he couldn't work the remote. Once he calmed down, he pushed the play button, the tape began to play.

To my amazement, there was a throbbing, pulsing, darting speck in the sky. I quickly and logically identified the spot as a drop of water on the windshield of my dad's truck (he was shooting from inside the truck) and that the darting was from him being on full zoom and his shaky hands, the pulsing was from the automatic focus attempting to focus on the spot.

My dad laughed so hard I thought he was going to pass out.

Case solved, although my brother still doesn't believe it. :s0114:

well, see, now I'm just going to blame these all on water. (if you knew me, you'd already know I'm obsessed with water, and water drops) one more reason I'm surprised my camera's still work.

Thanks to this thread, I've had my fill of the words ghosts, and supernatural.

???? So easily convinced they aren't real eh?????
Boy golly have I got a story for you. To this day I will not step foot in that building and just trying to tell the story sends cold shivers down my spine.

I used to work at the Benedictine nursing center in mt.angel. Nice place clean, well lit open hallways. Lots of old people many of which aren't really coherent you know. So one day I'm walking out of my office I take about ten steps one direction and decide to take the opposite hallway as it would be quicker. I aboutface and as I do I feel a light tap on my left shoulder and a voice behind me says "can you help me" my immediate thought before I even turn around is yup "old person lost" I turn around and the hallway is empty no one at all , no corners no doors to hide behind. That voice will haunt me forever that touch that wasn't ever even there!! The worst part is the voice sounded so close but at the same time it sounded so far away. And it was so sad because you could hear by the tone of her voice she needed help!
I mentioned it to my boss who turned pale when I said it. She said she had heard the stories but never met anyone who had experienced it.
Apparently.. And you can still read about it online.. There is a nun that used to live down there and after she died she kept walking the halls there. You'll know it's her she's right behind you taps you ever so gently then asks for help in a weak shaky voice that can only be described as otherworldly!!!!
Believe me or not no big deal but ghosts are real spirits are real they CAN! Speak and they CAN! Touch you!

About 15 years ago I was heading back to Seattle after a car camping trip to the Steens Mtn area. I stopped for the night at a campground at Waldo Lake. It was a weekday in late September and had just stopped raining, so I had the campground to myself.

After setting up the tent and starting dinner, a woman walked by, between me and the lake. She was native american with long black hair and buckskin jacket and skirt. I waved, but she didn't look at me and didn't make a sound. I never saw her again that evening or the next morning.

About two years ago, I was having beers with friends and the conversation turned to UFOs (I have seen them) and such. Before I brought up my experience from 15 years ago, one guy started talking about the legend of the Indian maiden at Waldo Lake!

hi well i am a stubborn old man and thought that ghosts were a thing of halloween. you could talk to me until you were blue in the face but then i did a job in a supposedly wild freeky house. got so bad that i even called in the ghost busters. they had more equipment than the news channels. there are ghosts

Wasn't there a similar post a couple months back?...

Anyways, recently my grandpa died. I found out at about 2pm that day. That morning, I woke up early, which isn't all that unusual for me. My mind started wandering, which again isn't that unusual. I started thinking about my Grandpa. That was very unusual for me. I hadn't seen him in a couple years, after he assaulted my dad. Thought that maybe I should go pay him a visit. I decided not to as I wasn't ready to forgive him. I later found out he died about the same time of day that I was having those thoughts.

A couple days prior I had taken down the smoke detector in the hall because I thought it was malfunctioning. I took the battery out as well. I left it down because I had one in the bedroom right nearby, and didn't have a spare battery. Two days after he passed, I was due for an apartment inspection. I was tidying up the place, and noticed it still on the counter and filed it in my mind as a "last minute" thing to do. The last minute came by and I went to put it back up. I couldn't find it at all. Then I looked up. It was installed. I have no recollection of doing that, which really puzzles me. Not sure if it was done by his ghost or what. Could just be from the stress of the past couple days.

When my grandma died in the middle of the night a couple years ago, my parents got a phone call. They don't have caller ID, so they always pick up the phone, especially in the middle of the night. There was no one on the other end. My dad knew it was her calling to let him know that everything was alright, and sure enough got the phone call the next morning that she had passed.

hi well i am a stubborn old man and thought that ghosts were a thing of halloween. you could talk to me until you were blue in the face but then i did a job in a supposedly wild freeky house. got so bad that i even called in the ghost busters. they had more equipment than the news channels. there are ghosts

Thanks alot, Now I have that theme song running through my head!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top