JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI.....
Remember that cop?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....
He could have received nearly 100 years in prison, although a sentence even approaching that length would have been highly unlikely given the circumstances and his clean record. He also could have lost his $104,000 annual pension.
OMG?!?!

Coward has to live with himself. I remember as a young Cop having an argument with my Chief during a staff meeting about whether or not to enter the scene if there was an active shooter at our elementary school. He told me I would wait for SWAT and I told him I would not and that he could fire me afterwards. This dude should lose his hefty pension at the very least.

Last Edited:
Have to agree you really can't jail an LEO for being a coward. Kind of a shame he collects his pension though. At least the POS will spend the rest of his life knowing he hid while those kids died.

Peterson, who was not wearing a bullet-resistant vest, didn't open the door. Instead, he took cover 75 feet (23 meters) away in the alcove of a neighboring building, his gun still drawn. He stayed there for 40 minutes, long after the shooting ended and other police officers had stormed the building.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews