JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have never given a whole lot of thought to what happens to us when we die. Infact, i've always thought, what happens happens, and i'll find out when I get there. But in the last two years, after my dad died, a few things have happened that have made me "wonder".

Anyone?

I have a few hobbys, and they consume most of my free time, in one way or another. I always have my camera in hand, or im sitting in front of the computer editing photo's. I would love to just say im going nuts, and just "seeing things". But im not the only one that sees these things in my photo's.

About two weeks ago, i came across wreck on Foster Rd late at night. And I took a few pictures, just trying to see what happened. (the camera is my eye's when I can't see that far) The whole thing just seemed strange for me. And two days later, when I was looking at the photo's. I saw "him". Clear as day. But there wasn't any person in the picture.

Just been on my mind.... I would love to say im just seeing things.... Would be easier to understand.

Do a web search of:
brains are controlled complex electrical impulses chemical reactions after death ghosts spirits

Read what comes up..... that might be what controls us, but what happens after our body dies?

Something has to happen to that energy....

people can find a way to explain everything. Especially with mechanical equipment such as a camera. Even if its a weird exposure or something wrong with the pic its still very interesting. This sort of thing doesn't happen often, even to experienced photographers that take millions of pics

..................... But in the last two years, after my dad died, a few things have happened that have made me "wonder".

Anyone?

Same thing after Mom and Step-Dad were killed. Spooky coincidences to say the very least. There's a woman somewhere here in town I have seen a couple times since, and I nearly faint when I see her....she looks just like Mom it's scary. Seen many billboard and small business signs.....like they are letting me know they are still watching. And heard some people say things that I would only hear from Mom...code words and such. And the numbers in your screen name...coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

My dead uncle used to play with me when I was a kid. He'd throw clothes around, stack things then knock them down. I am an only child but he loved me alot and treated me better than his own kids. He died when I was 5. My aunt moved into my parents house a couple of years later. She swore that he'd come in and sit down on her bed and watch tv with her all the time. My mom and I had seen him at different times in our enclosed back porch as well as peeking around corners that there's no way to get to without the floor creaking (house was built in the 20's). He even choked my dad and my grandpa during the night after they fought with my mom and grandma, of course at different times. Once my aunt passed away my mom said that the house was "quiet" which led me to believe that it was my uncle.

As to the first picture link you posted, of the apparent orb of light in a dark room, to me it looks like a dust particle illuminated/reflected by light from your camera. Nothing to get really excited about.

Would like to see the picture that started this thread, with the accident.

I have had some extremely strange things happen to me over the years, that have led me to believe that there are definately things going on around us that we cant usually see. I dont know if they are human spirits, demons or angels maybe, or just forces that we dont know about. Whatever it is, its there, for sure. After some of my experiences, I can have no other view on it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top