JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1672445341839.png

"The electronic voter system may also include an application programing interface to allow third-party organizations to securely submit registration cards electronically on behalf of individuals."

You'll be able to do ballot harvesting from your couch soon. No more pesky cameras catching you stuffing ballot boxes. Now you can just programmatically filter registered voters from whatever lists you have and register them online. I could write that script/app in my sleep. Don't think for a second that it won't be done.

"The electronic voter system may also include an application programing interface to allow third-party organizations to securely submit registration cards electronically on behalf of individuals."

You'll be able to do ballot harvesting from your couch soon. No more pesky cameras catching you stuffing ballot boxes. Now you can just programmatically filter registered voters from whatever lists you have and register them online. I could write that script/app in my sleep. Don't think for a second that it won't be done.
Solution to that is for the other side to learn to get real good at it. If they do watch how fast the one side starts passing a law to do away with it. :s0140:

Solution to that is for the other side to learn to get real good at it. If they do watch how fast the one side starts passing a law to do away with it. :s0140:
They're way ahead of you.

"In order to submit registration cards under this subsection, a third-party organization must be approved as a voter registration organization under a process designed by the Secretary of State by rule."

They're way ahead of you.

"In order to submit registration cards under this subsection, a third-party organization must be approved as a voter registration organization under a process designed by the Secretary of State by rule."
That will work. Both parties just need to do the same thing. I have wondered why for a while now the GOP was not doing this. I see a lot of complaining about it. Hell just hire some people to show them how to do it and do it better. As soon as they do law makers will suddenly want to stop it. Works for the goose, work it for the gander. They throw a LOT of money into elections. They can hire people to show them how to do this. Will be fun to watch the people who have been doing it for a couple years start to scream and cry when the other side starts doing it better. :s0140:

That will work. Both parties just need to do the same thing. I have wondered why for a while now the GOP was not doing this. I see a lot of complaining about it. Hell just hire some people to show them how to do it and do it better. As soon as they do law makers will suddenly want to stop it. Works for the goose, work it for the gander. They throw a LOT of money into elections. They can hire people to show them how to do this. Will be fun to watch the people who have been doing it for a couple years start to scream and cry when the other side starts doing it better. :s0140:
One more point, though: Who's the SoS right now?

Fight Club had a good solution but a little misdirected towards the wrong system.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top