JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About as entertaining as a baby shark song...
noo-the-simpsons.gif

I had almost forgot about that one; thank you so much for reminding me (not)! :D

A coworker had it as his ringtone for a few months. After a while we talked about stealing his phone and smashing it. :) It was embarrassing when his phone rang during high-level conference calls and meeting, so he eventually changed it.

I had almost forgot about that one; thank you so much for reminding me (not)! :D

A coworker had it as his ringtone for a few months. After a while we talked about stealing his phone and smashing it. :) It was embarrassing when his phone rang during high-level conference calls and meeting, so he eventually changed it.
Some here are old enough to remember when pagers first hit. The early model let the sender leave a message for about 10 seconds. The owners pager would beep a few times and the message would play. One day at meeting one guys girl thought it would be fun to leave him a message about how she was going to service him good when he got home. So it plays out in front of everyone as he is trying to hit the button to make it stop, too late. I hope she serviced him as she promised when he got home. He deserved it after how much teasing he got. :s0140:

We hired a heavy-set woman to handle sales at the scale house of our rock quarry. Because there was no cell service there, she had a pager so she her husband could message her without using the business phone. We had a loader operator named Charlie that hung out in the scale house when there was no traffic.

We were having some carpentry work done by Brad, and all three were in the scale house at one point. Her pager went off, and Charlie yelled "Look out Brad! She's backing up!!!!"

Dammit!
My brothers first kid at the time was just starting to walk and they played that damn fox song all the time, what's worse, when the kid learned to talk, would demand the damn fox song be played!

I fixed their little red wagon, I got the kid hooked on the Chipmunks song, kid would demand it all the time and like the good daddy he was, he had to play it for the little Beasty! :s0140:

W\
Some here are old enough to remember when pagers first hit.
When you had to wear a pager in 2001 as a L&D scrub tech to help people pull people out of people...

You get called out at zero dark thirty and get suited up. And then sit in an OR for about an hour or two before they called and said no case.

Yes, I still hold a grudge.

Pager, you may die a painful death.....

Dammit!
My brothers first kid at the time was just starting to walk and they played that damn fox song all the time, what's worse, when the kid learned to talk, would demand the damn fox song be played!

I fixed their little red wagon, I got the kid hooked on the Chipmunks song, kid would demand it all the time and like the good daddy he was, he had to play it for the little Beasty! :s0140:
Have you bought him a drum set yet? :D :s0087:

AMI Music has a phone app that allows you to play music on the local bar jukebox. The app syncs your phone to the jukebox and then you pick from the list available on the app.

I learned recently that I can sit in one bar in Vernonia and sync my phone to the bar across the street and pick music to play at that bar. For a extra fee, I can prioritize my song to the front of the que ahead of whatever else has been picked to play.

I have remotely played "Baby Shark" multiple times at the neighboring bar along with a long list of Disney songs.

-E-

Screenshot_20211008-121555_AMI Music.jpg

Last Edited:
AMI Music has a phone app that allows you to play music on the local bar jukebox. The app syncs your phone to the jukebox and then you pick from the list available on the app.

I learned recently that I can sit in one bar in Vernonia and sync my phone to the bar across the street and pick music to play at that bar. For a extra fee, I can prioritize my song to the front of the que ahead of whatever else has been picked to play.

I have remotely played "Baby Shark" multiple times at the neighboring bar along with a long list of Disney songs.

-E-

View attachment 1046740
LOL, if they find out who's doing this they will come after you :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads