JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did you get one of the Covid vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Not yet, but I plan on it

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
But the studies are there, the science and math are there and questioning those is like questioning calculus. There is no consensus to math.
This is absurd! What "Studies" and what" math"? The ones from Pfizer, J&J or Gates.com??? Until this all plays out and there are REAL independent studies there is No math to be done my friend and to assert there is is piss poor science PERIOD!!! You go on believing what you are TOLD. I chose otherwise! My Life/My Choice!!!

Does your friend have crystal ball that can see into the future, and see if there are any long term side effects? I have zero problems with vaccines, but I'm concerned about things showing up later on, down the line with covid vaccines, since they are brand new and were developed in months, as opposed to the years it normally takes
Actually, yes, he's so smart he's prescient.

In addition, I got the jab in March. Five months later I shot a nice antelope.

C0E3E625-FC5E-4666-AD99-7D30BDB8CDB9.png

I'm certain the two are related.

P

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
I already got the vaccine but good luck
at 99.99922 chance NOT to have Renal failure Ill pass based on those numbers. Guarantee you got a better chance of getting struck by lightning for sure! Im OK with those odds and the "vax" is proving to be no guarantee against "mild" cases of Covid and thats what this study is observing. Think!

I wonder what's the bigger strain to our healthcare system, unvaccinated people, or people with Obesity, diabetes, preventable cancers, heart disease etc. If we are going to mandate vaccines, maybe we should mandate minimum daily kale intake and ban refined sugars and alcohol. And since we can shutter businesses at the govts whim, we should probably shut down fast food joints, bars, etc.

I wonder what's the bigger strain to our healthcare system, unvaccinated people, or people with Obesity, diabetes, preventable cancers, heart disease etc. If we are going to mandate vaccines, maybe we should mandate minimum daily kale intake and ban refined sugars and alcohol. And since we can shutter businesses at the govts whim, we should probably shut down fast food joints, bars, etc.
The sheer volume of people being admitted was a major problem and continues to be in many places. I don't see your examples overflowing in hospitals. Your obesity or alcoholism doesn't affect me for the most part, but a pandemic level infectious disease most certainly can.

The sheer volume of people being admitted was a major problem and continues to be in many places. I don't see your examples overflowing in hospitals. Your obesity or alcoholism doesn't affect me for the most part, but a pandemic level infectious disease most certainly can.

Making a bunch of nurses and Drs quit will probably help.

at 99.99922 chance NOT to have Renal failure Ill pass based on those numbers. Guarantee you got a better chance of getting struck by lightning for sure! Im OK with those odds and the "vax" is proving to be no guarantee against "mild" cases of Covid and thats what this study is observing. Think!
Good for you, nutty buddy-- Hope ya don't wind up like these guys

As the son of a nurse and single mother, they're burned out during the best of times always dealing with people at their worst. I can see why there's an exodus from the field during a pandemic.

There's probably some of that. Also there's a bunch that either don't want to be vaccinated, or don't appreciate being forced to. I personally know about 10 people that work in healthcare who are leaving for those reasons. I know two full fledged pharmacists, about six nurses, and a couple dental hygienists. I don't know any who are leaving because they are burned out.

There's probably some of that. Also there's a bunch that either don't want to be vaccinated, or don't appreciate being forced to. I personally know about 10 people that work in healthcare who are leaving for those reasons. I know two full fledged pharmacists, about six nurses, and a couple dental hygienists. I don't know any who are leaving because they are burned out.
I've read several articles about an exodus due to the sheer stress of working during the heights of the pandemic, but I can see people leaving for that reason too as silly as it is in my opinion. If I'm a professional race car driver I'm wearing my seatbelt...

Good for you, nutty buddy-- Hope ya don't wind up like these guys

Me too, however the study you quoted is basically garbage designed for the casual viewer, like yourself, and doesn't read the findings to fret about. If your doctor told you you had a growth but 99.99922 chance it WON'T be Cancerous would you be concerned ? Then you call me "nutty buddy"??? Get a grip dude!

Last Edited:
As the son of a nurse and single mother, they're burned out during the best of times always dealing with people at their worst. I can see why there's an exodus from the field during a pandemic.
I sure the Hell did and I was a Therapist who only dealt with patients once a day! Gotta have thick skin!

Me too, however the study you quoted is basically garbage designed for the casual viewer, like yourself, who doesn't read the findings to fret about. If your doctor told you you had a growth but 99.99922 chance it WON'T be Cancerous would you be concerned ? IThen you call me "nutty buddy"??? Get a grip dude!
Glancing at the worldwide cases vs deaths, approximately 2% of patients died. Let's say half of them died due to other causes not due to Covid, probably much less than half but I'm being very generous. So even then it's about a 1% or 1/100 chance of dying, very similar to chances of dying in a car accident. Still small but it definitely helps to wear a seat belt, even though in some RARE cases the seat belt kills you.

Glancing at the worldwide cases vs deaths, approximately 2% of patients died. Let's say half of them died due to other causes not due to Covid, probably much less than half but I'm being very generous. So even then it's about a 1% or 1/100 chance of dying, very similar to chances of dying in a car accident. Still small but it definitely helps to wear a seat belt, even though in some RARE cases the seat belt kills you.
Yah, I ski, kayak, raft, SHOOT GUNS, ride dirt bikes, ride road bikes, ride several kinds of bicycles etc.( all dangerous) so seat belts don't help me alot. I used to race a class10 offroad car but they made me wear a seat belt then! I do weat a helmet and protective gear though. Does that count as a seat belt!

Yah, I ski, kayak, raft, SHOOT GUNS, ride dirt bikes, ride road bikes, ride several kinds of bicycles etc.( all dangerous) so seat belts don't help me alot. I used to race a class10 offroad car but they made me wear a seat belt then! I do weat a helmet and protective gear though. Does that count as a seat belt!
It was a vaccine and seat belt analogy. It works with helmets too!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads