JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm going. I hope a huge number of average looking family types show up to help demonstrate that this is more about voting to preserve citizen rights than about dressing/arming up like tacticool mall ninjas.

Last Edited:
The original post was updated but I'll post it here as well. The special edition Raptor SL charging handle and Talon safety selectors from Radian Weapons will be for sale at tomorrow, 2/21 at 10am PST on Radian's website. 100% of funds will be used to support the event. The Raptor can be seen below in black multicam.

In addition, they're giving 10 away at the rally to those that RSVP on Facebook and attend.
20190219_132906.jpg 20190220_094127.jpg

Huge news! It looks like Radian has lined up Adam Kraut from the youtube channel the gun collective to attend the Defend The 2nd Rally on March 23rd. They are almost ready to launch the Raptor CH/ Talon safety combo of which 100% of sales price will be used for the Rally (10am today). Price might be steep but I am going to suck up all my cheap tendencies and purchase one set. Way I figure it is I am donating the money to the rally and getting a free charging handle and safety.

We should really start promoting this rally on social media and in the streets. I am going to look in to getting a two man banner made that can be used roadside to advertise the rally. This would require a partner to display so if anybody is interested in holding one end during rush hour times or weekends out in front of cabelas, etc PM me.

If you would like to help with flyer distribution here are some links to print flyers at home:

Anyone wanting to print "Defend the 2nd" Rally flyers - here are the links:

Rally flyer HQ (high quality): https://riotslc.box.com/s/phls9f0fviwb1c2c3038b2rqop2ti9fd

Rally Flyer Web Safe: https://riotslc.box.com/s/5lmua9quna8mt34p3cuaisj1qqdlfpdb

Web safe is a version that is quicker for distribution and downloading.

Here is the print ready PDF with trim marks:
https://riotslc.box.com/s/fwf4q9lfeoqjqd51tqcex6jcqhl6zsol

Last Edited:
The original post was updated but I'll post it here as well. The special edition Raptor SL charging handle and Talon safety selectors from Radian Weapons will be for sale at tomorrow, 2/21 at 10am PST on Radian's website. 100% of funds will be used to support the event. The Raptor can be seen below in black multicam.

In addition, they're giving 10 away at the rally to those that RSVP on Facebook and attend.
View attachment 550479 View attachment 550480
$200 smackers. That is going to hurt my cheapness but I will have a few adult beverages before pulling the trigger. It's for a good cause right, this rally better be good:)

$200 smackers. That is going to hurt my cheapness but I will have a few adult beverages before pulling the trigger. It's for a good cause right, this rally better be good:)

Yeah it's better to think of it as a donation towards the event and you get a Talon / Raptor combo as a bonus.

Joe Link created a new event:

Defend the 2nd Rally

The staff at Radian have decided its time to make a stand with our fellow Oregonians. As many of you know, the Oregon House and Senate have introduced numerous firearms related bills that are nothing less than draconian.

We will be raising money and awareness in order to create what we hope will be a huge turnout at the State capitol grounds on Saturday, March 23rd.

The ONLY purpose of this event is to remind our legislators that they work for us, and any continued assault on our 2nd...

Read more about this event...

Same here. About twice what I was thinking it would cost. But it is for a good cause. Will be ordering one later tonight.

Yes I posted it. People may want reach out on craigslist too. I'm not a fan of the rally being subordinated to a particular brand of something. If there are flyers that don't carry a trademark, I'd suspect it would get more distribution..

So will this rally be front and center on the Capitol steps, or a block away like one of those I attended last year? I'm hoping for the higher visibility locale - to draw more attention to our fellow voters alarmed at the probability of seeing their rights shat upon by anti-gun zealots.

So will this rally be front and center on the Capitol steps, or a block away like one of those I attended last year? I'm hoping for the higher visibility locale - to draw more attention to our fellow voters alarmed at the probability of seeing their rights shat upon by anti-gun zealots.

The Capitol steps and the Capitol mall have both been reserved for the rally.

New guy here. I just saw the Armslist post about the rally. I had to take a lot out of it but I was able to turn it into a tweet including this website for info. I'll keep tweeting it daily til rally day. Maybe others will follow my lead and retweet it far and wide.

Screenshot_20190222-214052_Twitter.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews