JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I thought all NWFA members were bringing 50BMGs. Kidding, I'm going unarmed.

I never go unarmed anywhere so not doing it for that occasion, but usually do not bring a rifle strapped stopped doing that when the yahoo decided to rack them in the Capital Building.

The special edition charging handle from Radian Weapons will be for sale on Thursday, February 21st. 100% of proceeds will be used to support the event.

Look for the Bedford Flag to find me..
th.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?clien...rd+flag&oq=bedford+flag&aqs=heirloom-srp..0l5

Edit: wikipedia forgot to mention that Stomper was there with Nathaniel Page at Concord....:s0140:

Last Edited:
Will be bringing family. Will be wearing what I usually wear. Rally or not. Someone needs to contact Nosler. Not sure they will participate. They are rather PC. Signed up for charging handle. Hoping this will be larger than the last one.

III%

Last Edited:
Pro 2A Rally at the Salem Capitol
Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 12 PM – 3 PM

Event put together by Radian Weapons and Noveske

Full details and updates at Defend the 2nd Rally

For those not on Facebook this post will continue to be updated with relevant info.

Video message from Joshua Underwood (CEO of Radian Weapons) and Josiah Underwood (Director of Operations at Radian Weapons).

A GoFundMe page has also been set up for bus transportation from around the state, radio and T.V. ads to raise awareness, and entertainment and food at the event. This page was set up by Josiah Underwood (Director of Operations at Radian Weapons).
Click here to support Defend the 2nd Rally - 23 March 2019 - Salem, OR organized by Radian Weapons

A special edition charging handle from Radian Weapons will be for sale on 2/21. 100% of proceeds will be used to support the event.
Do you think Radian will be making a press blitz of some sort before the March 23rd? I could not find any press release type info. All we have is the video and gofundme link.

Spread the word at gun shows. Such as this one. Not being biased, but this is one of the best shows in Oregon !
March 2nd & 3rd

ARPC Gun & Sportsman Show
Linn Co. Fair & Expo Center
$6 non-member
ARPC Office
541-491-3755

Spread the word at gun shows. Such as this one. Not being biased, but this is one of the best shows in Oregon !
March 2nd & 3rd

ARPC Gun & Sportsman Show
Linn Co. Fair & Expo Center
$6 non-member
ARPC Office
541-491-3755
Oregonpushback could be cross-promoting the Defend The 2nd while they are at the shows.

Bring the kids out too, especially if they are high school age (oregon wants to grant 16 year olds the right to vote and uses high school kids to make SB ala SB 501)

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Try and get your wife, GF, daughter to attend. The more women standing up for their rights to defend themselves carries much more weight than a bunch of guys in camo.
Also for those on facebook and other social media platforms reach out to strangers who might lean pro2a and invite them to attend. Here is one such group of ladies: We are PURPLE (A Pro-Gun Rally)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads