JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I agree with this but it's going to be about impossible to achieve.

So fire arms owners and 2nd Amendment supporters aren't smart enough to read and follow suggested rules from the organizers of this event?? That's depressing if true. :(

I'm really happy to see this is being backed by a well-known company. I honestly don't believe companies, particularly the big ones, are active enough in the fight for our rights (they need to take lessons from @Sporting Systems!).

I'm trying to get the day off to attend this, and I purchased that charging handle combo to help the cause :)

I'm really happy to see this is being backed by a well-known company. I honestly don't believe companies, particularly the big ones, are active enough in the fight for our rights (they need to take lessons from @Sporting Systems!).

I'm trying to get the day off to attend this, and I purchased that charging handle combo to help the cause :)

Heck, someone ought to sell tickets to see the creator of this wonderful web site! Joe Link in person! Will you be signing autographs? :s0140:

Edit: Not laughing at you, laughing with you. I might go for the autograph.

Heck, someone ought to sell tickets to see the creator of this wonderful web site! Joe Link in person! Will you be signing autographs? :s0140:

Edit: Not laughing at you, laughing with you. I might go for the autograph.

It would be good advertising for the site, and give a place for people to go to in order to continue to be active.

The GoFundMe event was set up by the Director of Operations at Radian Weapons, Josiah Underwood. He can be seen in the video above your post. The purpose of the donations are as described by Radian:

Setting up caravans and ride shares will be helpful to get people to the Oregon State Capitol. This forum is a great place for people to connect and coordinate transportation to the event. If a ride is the only thing preventing attendance, perhaps they can post they are looking for a ride from a certain location. Setting up meeting locations to where people can meet during a certain window of time and caravan from that location will be helpful. It is also an easy way for people to arrange ride shares with meeting locations across Oregon.

Me think I need to buy some Radian charging handles!

So fire arms owners and 2nd Amendment supporters aren't smart enough to read and follow suggested rules from the organizers of this event?? That's depressing if true. :(

I'm sure the event will turn out just fine; with or without the 2a supporters who aren't smart enough to read and follow the rules.

Been staring at it the last 15 minutes. Trying to comvince myself. Super cool, but I have also been blowing money on ARs and magazines preparing for the worst.
Same here but it has been days instead of 15mins. I will spend the $200 knowing it's for a good cause and knowing that I have spent many thousands over the years on firearms and related stuff with very little of it going towards the 2A cause.

I went into the Halsey and 122nd Bimart today and asked if they might allow some flyers to be put on the counter. The manager in charge couldn't give permission but he gave me the corporate number 541-344-0681. I haven't had a chance to call yet though. If anyone wants to try talking to someone it their HQ, post the results here. I go there fairly often and I'd be happy to print up 20-30 and take them there.

Going to plan on going. I suggest people carpool in if possible for security. If antifa catches wind I could see them starting a "fuss"

I am seeing if I can get about 4 people to go, and will probably keep a AR pistol in a backpack and CC my VP9 with 3 mags. Hope I am just being pessimistic.

Any way to keep track of # of people going? Or can anyone paste the tally from FB? I don't have an account.

I went into the Halsey and 122nd Bimart today and asked if they might allow some flyers to be put on the counter. The manager in charge couldn't give permission but he gave me the corporate number 541-344-0681. I haven't had a chance to call yet though. If anyone wants to try talking to someone it their HQ, post the results here. I go there fairly often and I'd be happy to print up 20-30 and take them there.
Strange that the manager said that you should go find out if it's OK. Seems like his job. Is this the first time they've been asked to post/distribute flyers? In any case, be sure to ask how we're supposed to confirm to the local manager that corporate said it is OK.

If you get the green light, I'll be happy to bring some to the Beaverton and Aloha stores.

If you would like to help with flyer distribution here are some links to print flyers at home:

Anyone wanting to print "Defend the 2nd" Rally flyers - here are the links:

Rally flyer HQ (high quality): https://riotslc.box.com/s/phls9f0fviwb1c2c3038b2rqop2ti9fd

Rally Flyer Web Safe: https://riotslc.box.com/s/5lmua9quna8mt34p3cuaisj1qqdlfpdb

Web safe is a version that is quicker for distribution and downloading.

Here is the print ready PDF with trim marks:
https://riotslc.box.com/s/fwf4q9lfeoqjqd51tqcex6jcqhl6zsol
Are there any printer-friendly versions out there? That's way too much black to print. If not, I can try to invert the colors, or in the worst-case, make my own.

Are there any printer-friendly versions out there? That's way too much black to print. If not, I can try to invert the colors, or in the worst-case, make my own.

That's what I was wondering. I'm computer stoopid so I wasn't sure. And that is two pages to print? Seems to me we ought to be provided a simple flyer that we can all print some at home and get out to folks that will allow it on their counters.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top