JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi7CmINpmrmlwQoBwq84JiPmRzjfUGcXpZm9ZBGHYXIfLXYhfVMw.jpg

You know, I swear the guy on the right looks a little like Anthony Weiner posing for a self portrait:s0112:, sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Good chance that Avakian will end up as his replacement. Anyone know anything about his stance on the 2nd Amendment? Is it just BS political lipservice in the tradition of Obama, Sotomayor, and Billary Clinton, or is he someone who will protect our rights? I didn't see anything on his website or Facebook page.

I don't know anything about Avakian's views on 2A issues, but he appears to be pretty cozy with some anti 2A dems like former governors Kulongoski and Roberts. However, I don't think he'll be a shoe in for the 1st district spot. When the district maps were redrawn it pulled some more republican leaning areas in to the 1st district. If the repubs can put up a solid candidate in the 1st district I think it will be a very close race.

What deflection? What justice? What excuses? You affirmed another poster in linking a politician's inappropriate sexual behavior to anti-gun voting. I pointed out that even a very pro-gun politician can get caught in ILLEGAL inappropriate sexual behaviour. Thus, NO LINK between idiotic sexual behaviour and gun voting. NOT necessarily a link between "liberal" and "anti-gun". I did not mention "party line" or partisan anything, did I?---that was YOU injecting YOUR bigotry, wasn't it? And then you falsely accuse me of voting for "keep Portland wierd" Mayor Sleazy! Oooooo......that hurts my FEELINGS! I gotta go cry...................elsullo

And there it is, cue the deflection and excuses for bad behavior. Geezus have you no sense of justice? It's shameful that you care more about partyline politics than morally outrageous behavior. No doubt you voted in Mayor Mcfeely after his pedophile denials too?

Big fail for Elsullo by being bigoted and calling me the bigot. I judged the man, you brought in the party line left vs right into it you hypocritical bigot!

Go back and check and then come back and apologize if you're man enough.

What deflection? What justice? What excuses? You affirmed another poster in linking a politician's inappropriate sexual behavior to anti-gun voting. I pointed out that even a very pro-gun politician can get caught in ILLEGAL inappropriate sexual behaviour. Thus, NO LINK between idiotic sexual behaviour and gun voting. NOT necessarily a link between "liberal" and "anti-gun". I did not mention "party line" or partisan anything, did I?---that was YOU injecting YOUR bigotry, wasn't it? And then you falsely accuse me of voting for "keep Portland wierd" Mayor Sleazy! Oooooo......that hurts my FEELINGS! I gotta go cry...................elsullo

Yeah, and that ex-Senator from Idaho, Larry Craig, now THERE was a paragon of pro-gun voting history! Proving that even politicians with unsound judgement can support the Second Amendment. How ironic. And irrelevant. Being a "liberal" (whatever the heck that is) is NOT a symptom of an unsound mind, nor an anti-gun bias, and only an irrational and ignorant bigot would claim so.......................elsullo

Sorry but the proof is in your own post, you called me a bigot based on something I did not even say, now you're trying to back it up with BS. Any reasonable person can see the truth. If you choose not to be a man of honor that's on you.

Sorry but the proof is in your own post, you called me a bigot based on something I did not even say, now you're trying to back it up with BS. Any reasonable person can see the truth. If you choose not to be a man of honor that's on you.

Right smack dab back at ya. How about you explain what Wu's latest sexual encounter has to do with his voting record on guns. I am on record three maybe four times saying what I think about Wu. I am a man of honor now you show me your honor and answer the question: what does one have to do with the other?????????????

Right smack dab back at ya. How about you explain what Wu's latest sexual encounter has to do with his voting record on guns. I am on record three maybe four times saying what I think about Wu. I am a man of honor now you show me your honor and answer the question: what does one have to do with the other?????????????

I've already answered your question. You're just rephrasing it because you didn't like the answer. BTW honor isn't a status you can just state and it becomes fact. ;)

Speaking of honor you're main concern in this thread, it ain't Wu. Honor? Pfft!

That's funny, you pretending you present and argue with honor while others don't, you really don't have a clue as to wu you are now do you?

As far as wu's actions, I suspect that many of us couldn't even consider running for a high political office
as so many skeltons would come out of our sexual closets that the news media would have a wet dream.As to being unstable isn't that just par for the house these days?

That's funny, you pretending you present and argue with honor while others don't, you really don't have a clue as to wu you are now do you?

As far as wu's actions, I suspect that many of us couldn't even consider running for a high political office
as so many skeltons would come out of our sexual closets that the news media would have a wet dream.As to being unstable isn't that just par for the house these days?

Nice, you change your post after I quote it. Have wu no shame that you come here to deflect and make excuses for a rapist of a teenager? Yet you care nothing for the raped teenager? You care nothing that a raper of teenagers has been voting against your gun rights?

Are asking how many of us middle aged men have raped a HS student? Let me be the first to say "not me", nor do I have any of these skeletons you speak of.

Let see a show of hands for anyone here who has not raped a HS student.

Yes, the proof is in the posts, and fortunately any reasonable person CAN see the truth.........................elsullo

Yes, the proof is in the posts, and fortunately any reasonable person CAN see the truth.........................elsullo

Go ahead and repost it here then instead of bloviating, in short put up or apologize! But don't call me a bigot unless you are ready to back it up with quotes!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads