JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1566488543858.png

Along with words like 'sustainable', 'income inequality', 'racism' and on and on and beloved by the left, 'compromise' is just another word for 'lie'.

How about no, if you want to amend the constitution to eliminate the 2A then you must follow the nearly impossible process to do so. You can't take it away by calling it a compromise. Or how about this, I demand that the unconstitutional gun control laws be erased entirely, but I will compromise and let you keep a law which bans violent felons from possessing firearms for ten years following their last conviction. Deal?

I guess it's possible he's a gun expert now. Lord knows I became a geology expert when I got hit in the head with a rock while out climbing. I survived, man! :rolleyes:

I'm loving some of these suggestions.

> Raising the age for all gun purchases to 21

Adult age citizens have protected rights. That current age is 18. But, you know, I'd be more than happy to move the legal adult age to 21. Maybe by then you'll have some sense, David?

> A limit of one firearm purchase per month

'Cause eff you collectors, that's why!

> A ban on all online firearm and ammo sales or transfers

Kid has only ever been in a world with the internet. Doesn't know about phone order goodies or catalogs.

Here's a compromise, oh tiny tyrant: I'll consider your world views and grant you the benefit of the doubt, but only after you have 1) Paid your own way for at least 5 years and 2) Have begun a family and have lived it for at least 1 year. We're all idiots when young, some more so than others. Here's hoping you gain some wisdom as your brain finishes developing.

How about Hogg compromise on the 1st Amendment. He agrees to give up his right to talk about gun control, and we'll agree to ignore him.

Personally the only "compromise" I will make with him concerns oxygen.................. I believe that he's stolen enough already!

Ray

Hum................................
Let me think on it some.............................
Naw, I don't think so Lil Buddy!
Bless Yer Heart!

How bout this; I take away your Microphone, your Cell Phone, and your Hair Jell and you STFU and grow a Pair while joining up with Uncle Sams Club for way ward boys and gurls, specifically the U.S.M.C, See, that's compromise.

Hogg's balls haven't even dropped. He should go back to minding his mom's Victoria's Secret catalogs and leave man decisions to men.

Sadly a lot of gun owners will jump on the wagon with him. He is just a useful idiot looking for his lost 15 minutes he got but, this has been the idea all my life. Throw out bans, then pretend like they are willing to "compromise" with gun owners. Sadly a large portion or gun owners fall in line over and over again and never want to see what they are doing to themselves:s0054:.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top