JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
And for you to even imply that ANYONE here was defending Wu's sexual escapades OR his voting record---which ARE separate subjects---is only more proof that YOUR mind ain't working right here. Take a day off?..........................elsullo

Go ahead and repost it here then instead of bloviating, in short put up or apologize! But don't call me a bigot unless you are ready to back it up with quotes!

And for you to even imply that ANYONE here was defending Wu's sexual escapades OR his voting record---which ARE separate subjects---is only more proof that YOUR mind ain't working right here. Take a day off?..........................elsullo

Put up or apologize, stop stalling stop diverting!

Nice, you change your post after I quote it. Have wu no shame that you come here to deflect and make excuses for a rapist of a teenager? Yet you care nothing for the raped teenager? You care nothing that a raper of teenagers has been voting against your gun rights?

Are asking how many of us middle aged men have raped a HS student? Let me be the first to say "not me", nor do I have any of these skeletons you speak of.

Let see a show of hands for anyone here who has not raped a HS student.

I editied a post right after I posted it to add on a bit, as the coffee wasn't quite ready yet, but in your mind its a conspiracy, lol.
I made no excuses for wu!
Is the 'unwanted sexual encounter' rape? You're probably right but it's dishonorable to make that 'news' when it isn't.

This has nothing to do with Wu, or with me but...
These days many guys are serving time, or living lives as pariah sexual offenders, whoes only mistake was thinking that willing girl was not going to become the most vengeful, legally empowered, counciling brainwashed, psycho hose beast ever!
There are no witnesses but her word tops yours!

Yes, the proof is in the posts, and fortunately any reasonable person CAN see the truth.........................elsullo

Yes, but your talking to trismn here, don't expect him to see anything that isn't in his interest, or as he calls it, honor!
And don't get upset about it, it's like the special olympics, for fun let him actually win one and watch his head explode.

I editied a post right after I posted it to add on a bit, as the coffee wasn't quite ready yet, but in your mind its a conspiracy, lol.
I made no excuses for wu!
Is the 'unwanted sexual encounter' rape? You're probably right but it's dishonorable to make that 'news' when it isn't.

This has nothing to do with Wu, or with me but...
These days many guys are serving time, or living lives as pariah sexual offenders, whoes only mistake was thinking that willing girl was not going to become the most vengeful, legally empowered, counciling brainwashed, psycho hose beast ever!
There are no witnesses but her word tops yours!

And some people have enough class to know that even a willing High School girl is still off limits to someone his age. BTW unwanted sex is known as rape on the other side of the tracks! ;)

Yes, but your talking to trismn here, don't expect him to see anything that isn't in his interest, or as he calls it, honor!
And don't get upset about it, it's like the special olympics, for fun let him actually win one and watch his head explode.

If you want to stick your big bias nose in this then I challenge you too to produce the proof that the cowardly elsullo won't put up.

All these posts and still you don't care that a rapist makes votes against your gun rights, where's the non bias objectivity?

And some people have enough class to know that even a willing High School girl is still off limits to someone his age. BTW unwanted sex is known as rape on the other side of the tracks! ;)

Here again you seem to know lots about this case when it isn't on the news, boy the psychic friends network must be making a killing off of you!

Here again you seem to know lots about this case when it isn't on the news, boy the psychic friends network must be making a killing off of you!

Yes attack me and give Wu a free ride, check. Party politics and no sense of right and wrong, check. I notice that you only attack certain things and then totally ignore what you don't want to face, despicable!

Anyone else notice that every Lib in this thread doesn't care about Wu but they care only about me and all they are doing is attacking me? It's obvious the truth hurts and you will stoop as low as possible to keep your party from looking bad, shameful. What is wrong with you people? I don't vote in Congress!

You guys crack me up.

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes attack me and give Wu a free ride. Check, party politics and no sense of right and wrong. I notice that you only attack certain things and then totally ignore what you don't want to face, despicable!

These people giving Wu a free ride must all be living between your two ears as I can't find one who did so in words in this thread.
Pointing out that all the worlds evil is not the property of a single side is not defending Wu.
Pointing out that your assumptions about what happened may be wrong, is also not defending Wu.
Pointing out that this sort of crime is very easy for the injured party to avenge via the legal system is also not defending Wu.

Wu can get his own lawyers!

Yet another person that could care less about the subject because it's your man. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites!

What is the subject? The few lines you provided about Wu's sexual encounter or the long list on his stance on gun issues? Please let us know which topic to stick to because you can't seem to pin yourself down on one or the other.

Speaking of diverting .... what does Wu's latest behavior have to do with guns? Must be something or you wouldn't have put them together.

You asked that and I answered 7/25/11 post 27.

Heck yes I support and fight for the 2A. And yes, as I have said more than once Wu is a ding dong. His constituancy would be better served by a slug.

Now, it seems to me you have no idea how to explain the relevance of Wu's unwanted sexual advances and his record on gun issues. If you can, I am more than ready to give your logic a chance as you explain how one issue in this case has ANYTHING to do with the other. I gave you a lot of lattitude there. Now impress me.

Trlsmn
You don't see the relevance that a morally bankrupt degenerate is allowed to vote on your gun rights? And that he has consistently used the same morally bankrupt degenerate thought processor to vote against your gun rights? Really?

I admire those that make a stand for what they value, yet are such things as those represented by this particular politician valuable? If he represented a district that I was a constituent of, and I had voted for him, I would feel the betrayal of the trust that had been granted.
The issue as I see it is not so much that Wu IS politicly and morally corrupt, but that he BECAME that way while under the supposed watchful eye of those same constituents. Perhaps it's easier to defend the dog that bit if he had no history of biting, but in this case he has bitten before and anyone that was foolish enough to place and hand near him again deserved to be bitten. Wu is, or soon will be gone, choose your dog more careful next time.

Speaking of being morally corrupt degenerates who vote on issues, all but 6 house GOP reps have taken the Gover Norquist no tax increase oath. Norquist is now a god, and has declared that even removing temporary tax cuts, even for the oil industry, constitutes a tax increase and therefore violates the holy oath. The Bush tax cuts have now become an oath takers sacred cow and since it has been amply demonstrated that supply side economics is a failure, these boobs now aren't even free to revise this policy to support tax cuts that would tend to actually create jobs, like small business investment credits. The actual oath says they can raise taxes if they cut an equal amount someplace else but the vague language makes any changes only viable if GROVER THE GREAT approves. This sort of thing makes a sexual encounter, even one as potentially bad as this one, seem minor (no pun intended). IMHO, 90%+ of our congresspeople are morally corrupt, sell out, degenerates, they take money from the corps and the rich and then represent them and not us, they hang on to the Norquist oath while they breaking the oath they took to serve the constitution when they started the job!

It's taxation without representation, actually it's worse than that as we have pretend representation that is both ineffective and confusing.

You asked that and I answered 7/25/11 post 27.

So thats your answer? And you're sticking to it? LOL! Okay then, where was your post about Larry Craig's behavior despite his pro-gun stances? I mean if you're going to throws rocks to the left you should be willing to throw rocks to the right as well.

Seem to me that their is a connection between those who don't want to take responability for their actons especially when they've hurt someone else and those people who don't apparently don't have the self confidence to make their own life decisions.

for example i would likely fit in with the Tea Party group because

I like the idea of being responcable for my own saftey ......... not the police
I want to make my own health care decisions............. not national health care
I want to make my own retirement decisions............... not social security
I should be able to decide what mileage my new car should get ............ not CAFE laws
I should be able to decide what kind of sugar salt and trans fat I want ........... not taxes and restrictions on perfectly legal items

David Wu thinks the Government knows whats best for you because he has no self control and he doesn't think you do either.
Larry Craig's lie really only affected him he got caught being a moe in a conservitive state and he wouldn't own up to it. He may have voted pro 2A out of political convienence or he may have more faith in you than Wu.

Just an observation and one guys opinion

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top