JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a friend with a gun about that size that shoots real bullets. Don't remember who manufactured the gun though, it's been a few years since I've seen it. I just remember being shocked at how much recoil there was in such a small gun. You could only hold it with your thumb and index finger.

What are you guys talking about... It's a real gun I have one on my key chain right now. Shame on realguns for giving it such a terrible review dripping with sarcasm. I guess it's not powerful enough for him. I have 3 words for him "Shot Placement Buddy!" Not all of us need a hand cannon to feel like a realman Mr. RealGun's tiny P@#$. :s0114:

:yes:

:s0064:

What are you guys talking about... It's a real gun I have one on my key chain right now. Shame on realguns for giving it such a terrible review dripping with sarcasm. I guess it's not powerful enough for him. I have 3 words for him "Shot Placement Buddy!" Not all of us need a hand cannon to feel like a realman Mr. RealGun's tiny P@#$. :s0114:

:yes:

:s0064:

Yes, I have a friend who uses his to shoot fleas on his dog...........:shooting:

"The .180 ACP was actually the brainchild of Sid Moses Browning, John's second cousin, twice removed. He had intended to tool up to manufacturer an autoloader based on his second cousin, twice removed, John's design, but he was a little absent minded and forgot."

:D Thats too funny! For an editor, Joe's got a sense of humor!
Good Stuff...Well written...on the edge enough to get me going! :s0155:

That's last year's model. Take a look at my new .080 ACP. :)

8000copycopy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads