JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just how may people didn't follow instructions and RUN away! Makes me sick to my stomach to see so many just standing around like the Sheeple they are! Ignorance will still get you dead!

I have to be the devils advocate I guess.

I'm not just blindly getting down even if told to...

I'll be on my feet finding cover between me and the shots fired that gives me options and go from there.

I have to be the devils advocate I guess.

I'm not just blindly getting down even if told to...

I'll be on my feet finding cover between me and the shots fired that gives me options and go from there.
Of course.
No one was telling the bystanders to get down.

ahh, I must have misunderstood what was going on.
The cops kept telling the bg to stay down.
I believe they were telling bystanders to vamoose.

If the cops are trying to avoid shooting into you any more, you probably ought to follow their directions. That's all I was saying.

Of course.
No one was telling the bystanders to get down.
th?id=OIP.M114b7c030e94db8c60b4e3845a584c2bo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg

I Think that officer at the first should have tazed him before he moved in among the crowd, preventing him from escalating the situation to involve more innocents! He also could have used the tazer a second time when the guy was on the ground, before shooting him again!

The guy demonstrated his propensity for violence right in front of the first LEO. I'm expect he was shouted at to get down. Yeah, I wondered where their tasers were too. My guess: he wasn't equipped with one.
Did you note the bystanders in the last frames, circling around - it was as if they were trying to get a video to post on FB, "shot down in cold blood!!" The LEO on the Segway shepherding them around. These are the same people who cause huge freeway back-ups to stop and gawk at a SP writing a ticket for some lead-foot.

I guess we should all carry around signs, "#StupidLivesMatter.
At the Université de Con, they found death was the pinnacle of achievement, guaranteeing your induction into Société Darwin.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top