JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All! I was wondering what would be the process of making a custom caliber.

I was watching the YouTube and a video concerning Nano Sonics. It was a .338 bullet in a 10mm auto case. It was a subsonic only bullet and the reasoning as far as I have found was to use the most uniform amout of powder in case space. I have a passion for Subsonic hunting and would like to design a caliber for the AR15 using a .416 bullet. The reasoning is a .416 has a high BC and a bit more weight available to it. I would like to get something in the flavor of a Maker CNC made maximum expansion bullet to use for it. I like the idea of those fast twist 1-3 barrels. Plus pointy bullets look cool. Anyone want to help? I'm open to advice and direction.

what about a .338 in a 400 legend case cut down a little bit. same diameter as the 10mm case just longer. and it'll fit an ar platform better.
and you will have that little bottleneck in there like a 300 blackout or 277 wlv

Might find something in these lists.

Bruce

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top