JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot. My friend Ron Sooner mentioned $00.12 per view. You're getting some serious cheddar if you get a million views every week or two.
all I know is I wish I made a gun channel before they all went viral. I want these guys jobs.

A lot. My friend Ron Sooner mentioned $00.12 per view. You're getting some serious cheddar if you get a million views every week or two.
And then there's the "merch".. you know, t-shirts, sweaty jockstraps and such. Oh, and ads during the vid with its associated payola. Oh, and then the patreons and then the incessant begging to go to other sites for the same content. The list is much longer than this but hey, no one's got a gun on anyone's head.

And then there's the "merch".. you know, t-shirts, sweaty jockstraps and such. Oh, and ads during the vid with its associated payola. Oh, and then the patreons and then the incessant begging to go to other sites for the same content. The list is much longer than this but hey, no one's got a gun on anyone's head.
Seriously.

Don't forget to hulk smash that like button!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top