JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Skipped around some. No great value in this vid for me . I'm not here for the jello shots , G.T. , I want to see some intermediate cover .
Plywood, drywall, car doors , glass, blackberry bushes,..$hit... heavy rain?
I will stick with .30 cal. , cuz I don't live in the desert, and I'm not shooting at desserts.

Skipped around some. No great value in this vid for me . I'm not here for the jello shots , G.T. , I want to see some intermediate cover .
Plywood, drywall, car doors , glass, blackberry bushes,..$hit... heavy rain?
I will stick with .30 cal. , cuz I don't live in the desert, and I'm not shooting at desserts.
I fully expect a follow-up video addressing cover/barriers. With you on that one - I heard too many accounts from GWOT of dudes dying to 5.56, but taking way too long to do so. x39 on the other hand, just tends to stop someone in their tracks.

ebb5bd3c95248f253f1cfdb345d5d605.jpg

.36 vs. .44
The debate rages on.

I stopped watching his videos a while back when they became a meme factory. I watch for information, not jokes and the internet is already full of jokes. So no, I probably won't be changing my personal plans because of a YouTube.

I stopped watching his videos a while back when they became a meme factory. I watch for information, not jokes and the internet is already full of jokes. So no, I probably won't be changing my personal plans because of a YouTube.
The AK is a meme factory.

Lool!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews