JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All! I was wondering what would be the process of making a custom caliber.

I was watching the YouTube and a video concerning Nano Sonics. It was a .338 bullet in a 10mm auto case. It was a subsonic only bullet and the reasoning as far as I have found was to use the most uniform amout of powder in case space. I have a passion for Subsonic hunting and would like to design a caliber for the AR15 using a .416 bullet. The reasoning is a .416 has a high BC and a bit more weight available to it. I would like to get something in the flavor of a Maker CNC made maximum expansion bullet to use for it. I like the idea of those fast twist 1-3 barrels. Plus pointy bullets look cool. Anyone want to help? I'm open to advice and direction.

what about a .338 in a 400 legend case cut down a little bit. same diameter as the 10mm case just longer. and it'll fit an ar platform better.
and you will have that little bottleneck in there like a 300 blackout or 277 wlv

Might find something in these lists.

Bruce

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews