JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried to donate but OFF wanted all of my personal information just to make a donation. What would make them think that people that don't want their personal information stored on lists would want their personal information stored on THEIR list?
Same Here . I tried last week to give them $$ . You cant even get their PayPal pay link without all personal info given .
I fail to see the problem ??? with them just having an open link. If you want to just PP money to them ..Clik and Boom fast and easy . All Info that 'They Need' to know on doner end is right there, and given on the Paypal end with wire transfer .

Last Edited:
Same Here . I tried last week to give them $$ . You cant even get their PayPal pay link without all personal info given .
I fail to see the problem ??? with them just having an open link. If you want to just PP money to them ..Clik and Boom fast and easy . All Info that 'They Need' to know on doner end is right there, and given on the Paypal end with wire transfer .
No, federal regs on donations. Very common.

Let us know when you get the call, I submitted mine on 11/5 so I should be a few days after..........Maybe
I wouldn't count on it. Form 4473 becomes invalid 30 days after its submission date. With how the time has been scaling, I can't say for certain if you'll make it through before those 30 days are up. But also I don't know much about what FFLs can do in that circumstance so take my input with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't count on it. Form 4473 becomes invalid 30 days after its submission date. With how the time has been scaling, I can't say for certain if you'll make it through before those 30 days are up. But also I don't know much about what FFLs can do in that circumstance so take my input with a grain of salt.
My understanding is the FFL can renew the background check without the transforee having to come in and fill out a new one.

Oof. The CHL line is almost as long as the whole line was in the covid panic. You'll never see this again in your lifetime

I figure it was my fault for waiting so long. I mean, this unconstitutional BS better get tossed. But I knew the risk was increasing by the minute.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews