JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried to donate but OFF wanted all of my personal information just to make a donation. What would make them think that people that don't want their personal information stored on lists would want their personal information stored on THEIR list?
Same Here . I tried last week to give them $$ . You cant even get their PayPal pay link without all personal info given .
I fail to see the problem ??? with them just having an open link. If you want to just PP money to them ..Clik and Boom fast and easy . All Info that 'They Need' to know on doner end is right there, and given on the Paypal end with wire transfer .

Last Edited:
Same Here . I tried last week to give them $$ . You cant even get their PayPal pay link without all personal info given .
I fail to see the problem ??? with them just having an open link. If you want to just PP money to them ..Clik and Boom fast and easy . All Info that 'They Need' to know on doner end is right there, and given on the Paypal end with wire transfer .
No, federal regs on donations. Very common.

Let us know when you get the call, I submitted mine on 11/5 so I should be a few days after..........Maybe
I wouldn't count on it. Form 4473 becomes invalid 30 days after its submission date. With how the time has been scaling, I can't say for certain if you'll make it through before those 30 days are up. But also I don't know much about what FFLs can do in that circumstance so take my input with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't count on it. Form 4473 becomes invalid 30 days after its submission date. With how the time has been scaling, I can't say for certain if you'll make it through before those 30 days are up. But also I don't know much about what FFLs can do in that circumstance so take my input with a grain of salt.
My understanding is the FFL can renew the background check without the transforee having to come in and fill out a new one.

Oof. The CHL line is almost as long as the whole line was in the covid panic. You'll never see this again in your lifetime

I figure it was my fault for waiting so long. I mean, this unconstitutional BS better get tossed. But I knew the risk was increasing by the minute.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top