JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe the line will be the longest on the 7th and here is why, most people wait until the last minute, I spent 24 years in the grocery industry. Here is the normal week before thanksgiving store sales trend, was the same every year.

Tuesday sales $
Wednesday $$
Thursday $$$
Friday $$$$
Saturday $$$$$
Sunday $$$$$$
Monday $$$$$$$
Tuesday $$$$$$$$
Wednesday $$$$$$$$$
Thanksgiving day $$$
Friday - We used to joke that "You can offer Pamper's for a dime and nobody will come in"

Recommendation to spread the word. For FFL and their customers please consider having a "donation bucket" near the cash register to donate funds to fight 114 and support OFF and those that are fighting 114. Please make this available as soon as possible. For customers following this thread please encourage your FFL to make a donation bucket available as soon as possible. Much thanks.

1669652147526.png

I have a CHL and was put in the queue this morning at Tick Licker. Not really much experience doing this in Oregon, but I did buy something else a few weeks ago and was instantly approved. I doubt they're singling me out personally, but it's still annoying.

My girlfriend just got dumped into the non-CHL queue. The counter guy at Sportsman's Warehouse told her that she will be able to pick up her rifle in about 3 months. I told her this was complete BS!!!! Sportsman's Warehouse has a bonu$ contest for which store sells the most guns so they have motivation to bold face lie and the complete lack of morals to do so.

I am right aren't I? She should just cancel the rifle she ordered. There is no way she is going to see it in under a year, is there? I know I am right, just need to double check. Nothing new has come along since I picked up my gun purchases about a week ago? If not I am going to tell her to call the online gun sales and cancel the order. Right now they are holding her money for something she will never see.

My girlfriend just got dumped into the non-CHL queue. The counter guy at Sportsman's Warehouse told her that she will be able to pick up her rifle in about 3 months. I told her this was complete BS!!!! Sportsman's Warehouse has a bonu$ contest for which store sells the most guns so they have motivation to bold face lie and the complete lack of morals to do so.

I am right aren't I? She should just cancel the rifle she ordered. There is no way she is going to see it in under a year, is there? I know I am right, just need to double check. Nothing new has come along since I picked up gun purchases about a week ago?
I would cancel it. I think anybody buying a firearm from a local big box store right now is nuts. I would only buy from shops who are doing no response releases and I wouldn't even buy from them after Dec 3rd. If we are blessed with full injunction then I might consider a big box store purchase but probably not even then.

I am right aren't I? She should just cancel the rifle she ordered. There is no way she is going to see it in under a year, is there? I know I am right, just need to double check. Nothing new has come along since I picked up my gun purchases about a week ago? If not I am going to tell her to call the online gun sales and cancel the order. Right now they are holding her money for something she will never see.
i would get my money back now and if we get a injunction to stop 114 for now i would purchase it right away.

Call this gal....
She has all the answers.

HEY! That's not a bad idea! All y'all that are sitting there waiting, start sending e-mails and phone calls that commie!

If all in queue payed 10.00 for back ground check say 25,000 and they cut it off on the 8th .With no refund that would be $250,000. easy money

If every body contributed $10.00 dollars to OFF for defense on 114 that would be $250,000.
I tried to donate but OFF wanted all of my personal information just to make a donation. What would make them think that people that don't want their personal information stored on lists would want their personal information stored on THEIR list?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews