JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just yanking your chain.
wellthereitis.gif

That happened back in 2017, I'm genuinely confused as to why that story didn't mention that and what was the actual point of running that story right now is

I thought that story sounded familiar.
Nonetheless, those kids should never haver committed the crime in the first place. It's sad they died but choices have consequences.

I kinda wonder how the G-pa would handicap that fight to "make it fair"? Like the aggressors could only fight with their non dominant hand, or the defendor only had to engage with one of them at a time and had the high ground? OH! How about the defender gets one Free Hit on them with an aluminum bat before festivities commence!!

Please to note that I am not trying to make lite of the demised, only sarcastic ridicule of the G-Pa's idea of 'unfair'

I kinda wonder how the G-pa would handicap that fight to "make it fair"? Like the aggressors could only fight with their non dominant hand, or the defendor only had to engage with one of them at a time and had the high ground? OH! How about the defender gets one Free Hit on them with an aluminum bat before festivities commence!!

Please to note that I am not trying to make lite of the demised, only sarcastic ridicule of the G-Pa's idea of 'unfair'
Would he be singing a different song if the homeowner was beaten to death by his lovely grandson that was trying to turn his life around?

So why was the kid in foster care? If mom and dad couldn't handle him why didn't grampa take him in? There may be more to this misunderstood youth's story. Or he was just trash that was going to end up shot during the commission of a crime sooner or later anyway?

The grieving grandfather acknowledged that breaking into a house was "stupid," but he said that the AR-15 gave the homeowner's son an "unfair" advantage over the three burglars
What is unfair is three scuzzbags breaking into someone's home. Everyone would be alive and well now if that decision wasn't made.

When a home invasion happens, there's no way to predict what the invader(s) will do. But you can bet your bottom dollar they don't have your best interests in mind.

1) "You win, I've run out of PG-13 material."
What's the difference between pink and purple?
Grip strength!

2) "Grandad is a MORON trying to drum up sympathy for his MORON grandson."
Nobody ever said that extreme grief is rational.

3) "…he said that the AR-15 gave the homeowner's son an "unfair" advantage over the three burglars"
Q: What is the stupidest 2 word phrase in the English language?
A: Fight fair.

4) This is the same drivel you always hear when some Junior Orc collects his Darwin Award.
He made a bad decision, but he didn't deserve to die. He just fell in with the wrong people.
The intended victim should have called the police and let them handle it.
The deceased was a capital fellow and bon vivant who loved his mama and was just getting his life turned around. His 13 illegitimate children and 5 baby mamas (or whatever term White Trash uses for such) will miss him greatly.

Conscious choice and premeditated decision to commit a crime. But wants to be exempt from payment for the crime seems to be the mantra for ........
When people see the consequences for their actions, they do not want them.

Too bad, so sad when the actions are stupid, evil or harm others.

In short, many do not want to take responsibility for their lives.

They don't like it when others are forced to either, even if they do not know them. Doing so means that on some day in the future, they themselves may need to take responsibility too.

I've done some really stupid things too, especially when I was young. Fortunately, for some of those things, I didn't get caught. For others I am still paying and will as long as I live - and I take responsibility for them. It sucks, but I deal with it.

If someone breaks into my house with obvious hostile intent, the last thing I care about is how to make it "fair" for the criminals. These morons truly believe that we should roll out the welcome mat for criminals.

His grandson made his choices and paid the consequences. He can go pound sand. And screw the media for giving this more fame than it deserved.

As I have said, life isn't fair. The rest of the natural world recognizes this fact; the stronger animals prey on weaker ones, including their own species.

Lions prey on antelopes and sheep - they don't lay down with them. Wolves & coyotes prey on deer. Eagles prey on fish and any animal they can kill and eat.

Humans, being an apex predator, prey on anything, including other humans.

The grandfather would is protesting that a human fought back against superior numbers, and the best way to win that fight is to have a superior weapon. What would he have the homeowner/resident do? Hand out guns to the home invaders?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top