JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep. If one comes face to face with someone that breaks into their home wearing all black, masks, carrying brass knuckles and a knife, I think it's reasonable for that person to believe that they're going to get beaten and stabbed to death. I've seen folks get really brave and stupid in training when the knives and guns are fake and the fists are in padded gloves. When you take away the pads and put real blades and blunt instruments in people's hands, the dynamic does a 180.
Yup. I wouldn't care if the intruder was armed or not, or if it was one on one. The intruder would get shot, probably without warning.

I am 6'6" and 280#, but I also have a heart/lung condition and a bad back that goes out if I sneeze the wrong way. I am in no shape to get into a hand to hand fight, and wouldn't try even if I was. Such things go bad real quick - BTDT.

"Rodriguez, a mother-of-three in need of rent money, drove 19-year-old Maxwell Cook, 16-year-old Jake Woodruff, and 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn — who she says all lived with her — to the Wagoner County home. They first stole liquor, speakers, and a machete from the garage"…I'm not sure how any what they stole would help this poor struggling single mother pay her rent

That happened back in 2017, I'm genuinely confused as to why that story didn't mention that and what was the actual point of running that story right now is

I remember when it happened, I believe it is know as "stirring the pot" :s0149:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...s-victims-ar-15-made-the-fight-unfair.241336/

Yup. I wouldn't care if the intruder was armed or not, or if it was one on one. The intruder would get shot, probably without warning.

I am 6'6" and 280#, but I also have a heart/lung condition and a bad back that goes out if I sneeze the wrong way. I am in no shape to get into a hand to hand fight, and wouldn't try even if I was. Such things go bad real quick - BTDT.
There's a basket full of my wife's gardening tools next to my front door, some of which are rather sharp, so if someone unarmed broke into my house from there I would definitely see him reaching for that basket.

1652469619358.png

Yeah... because it's completely unheard of that someone breaking into another persons home has EVER cause any bodily harm to the residents, right... only there for your shtuff? The brass knuckles and knives where simply for their own protection, right? 🤣

I would love to ask the grandfather if he would have gotten his panties as tightly wound if his grandson had been shot and killed with a G19 instead. I mean... that's more "fair". Right?

Of course it was his grandsons first time, and if he had gotten away with it to begin with, he never would have done a repeat performance into anyone elses home, right? Give me a break.... 🤣

Last Edited:

Here's Heretic on one of his better days!

0C46D30B-6A66-40B5-AE96-BBF6364BDE23.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top