JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm glad they're dead, scumbags deserve it. They knew what they were doing and paid the price for their actions.

What do you wanna bet that grandaddy is a scumbag too?

That happened back in 2017, I'm genuinely confused as to why that story didn't mention that and what was the actual point of running that story right now is

I was thinking that as well.......this sounds waaay too familiar.

"....and in other news, Astronauts have landed on the moon."

-E-

I was thinking that as well.......this sounds waaay too familiar.

"....and in other news, Astronauts have landed on the moon."

-E-
"and the Mayflower has anchored at Plymouth Rock."

Desperation ahead of the mid terms. Honestly, I think they are bringing this and other shootings up to try to rally their anti-gun base, much like they are trying to do with the Roe v. Wade. SCOTUS leaks.

I was going to say, watch for another suspicious mass shooting, before the mid terms, that will be blamed on racism. Then this popped up in my news feed:

Last Edited:
"and the Mayflower has anchored at Plymouth Rock."

Desperation ahead of the mid terms. Honestly, I think they are bringing this and other shootings up to try to rally their anti-gun base, much like they are trying to do with the Roe v. Wade. SCOTUS leaks.

I was going to say, watch for another suspicious mass shooting, before the mid terms, that will be blamed on racism. Then this popped up in my news feed:

There is nothing suspicious about this tragedy and the murderer live streaming and narrating his acts removes any doubts of his motives

Reminds me of the story of the guy who robbed a circle K or 7/11 and got killed by the armed clerk then the brother and sister were on the news complaining that the clerk should have never had a firearm at work and their brother should still be alive..
This guys grandson got what was coming to him. Im sure with brass knuckles and knives they didn't have any bad intentions...yeah right.

The grandfather is entitled to his opinion but he is wrong. How did the homeowner know anything. He was asleep got up to investigate and found three home invaders in his home. If anything he did tge right thing. He protected himself from criminals, retreated, called the Police and cooperated. Tge only thing wrong in the entire incident was what the dead and arrestees perpetrated. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I am glad the homeowner is safe and was able to protect himself.

Fear.png

Uhhh excuse me!

You guys are supposed to value human life and do the right thing!

If someone breaks into your house, the proper response is NOT to SHOOT them. After all, your things can be replaced, but human life? No.

1. Talk to the person and coerce them to leave.
2. Offer them a beverage of THEIR choice and continue trying to connect on an emotional level.
3. If you cannot talk to the person, simply leave your house then call the social justice warriors.
4. Wait outside and wave goodbye as they leave.
5. Gently, GENTLY ask them to consider robbing your neighbor next time.
6. It would help of you hang certain flags in front of your house to signal your alliance.

So you see friends, there are things we can do besides shooting someone with that scary AR45. There are buckshots, slugs, hollowpoints, or if you are like my friend... save the dragons breath for home intruders. But I am not sure how that will work out inside a house.

Uhhh excuse me!

You guys are supposed to value human life and do the right thing!

If someone breaks into your house, the proper response is NOT to SHOOT them. After all, your things can be replaced, but human life? No.

1. Talk to the person and coerce them to leave.
2. Offer them a beverage of THEIR choice and continue trying to connect on an emotional level.
3. If you cannot talk to the person, simply leave your house then call the social justice warriors.
4. Wait outside and wave goodbye as they leave.
5. Gently, GENTLY ask them to consider robbing your neighbor next time.
6. It would help of you hang certain flags in front of your house to signal your alliance.

So you see friends, there are things we can do besides shooting someone with that scary AR45. There are buckshots, slugs, hollowpoints, or if you are like my friend... save the dragons breath for home intruders. But I am not sure how that will work out inside a house.
It's an AR-14 - Brandon said so himself.
He also said to just fire two blasts from a shotgun into the air from your balcony. Where have you been getting your info, Pham!

:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews