JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see some ads, and I shake my head thinking WTF. Like for instance, some guy/gal is selling an ar grip that has been stippled for $40 bucks. A new magpul miad grip can be had for $35.

Another ad I see is a reloading bench for $350. All the person did was buy a bench from harbor freight ($159) and added some shelves, crazy.

Overpriced bullets, powder, brass, primers, etc...etc I flag them all. Not sorry if this is you. Clearly, these types of people are out to rob people.

keep-calm-because-i-m-batman-3_large.png

Craigslist sucks. If you like hearing sob stories such as "Hey man, I only got $100 on my tax return and I'm a full time student, would you sell your snow tires and wheels for $95 instead of $400?"....uhh, let me think on that one.

Yeah, bubblegum Craigslist. Nothing but flakes and low ballers. I don't even bother posting stuff for sale on there anymore. "Oh, I have CASH, will buy tonight." Really? What else were you going to pay me with? Unicorn horns? Hen's teeth? First born son? I love when they offer up half my asking price. Bunch of idiots.

Sent from my Nexus 4 to annoy people who can't skip one line of text.

Yeah, bubblegum Craigslist. Nothing but flakes and low ballers. I don't even bother posting stuff for sale on there anymore. "Oh, I have CASH, will buy tonight." Really? What else were you going to pay me with? Unicorn horns? Hen's teeth? First born son? I love when they offer up half my asking price. Bunch of idiots.

Haha, I had an asian dude, I can say that cuz' I'm asian, call me and beg me to drive halfway across Portland so he could buy my NIB wedding china from the ex. I agreed, assuming that he had looked at the ad and knew what he was buying. He shows up with his wife, she doesn't speak a lick of English, looks at it for a while, then proceeds to have her husband lowball me. I told him that the price was very fair, and that I didn't have a problem with throwing it against a wall, what I meant was, my wife had no problem with shooting it :)

I've had great luck selling firearms on craigslist.
The flakes you can usually spot pretty quickly and they get immediately added to the "block list" on my phone.

Example, I posted a pair of subwoofers in a box for $75. Yesterday I get a text asking if they were still for sale. I said they were, and he proceeded to offer me $5 for only one of subwoofers if I would drive to Albany to meet him.

I didn't even bother to respond. His number is now blocked from contacting my cell phone.

I'm partial to those responses that say they like the ad, would I please remove and they will send me a check for the full price and if I'll let them know where his/her brother will pick it up as he/she is out of town.

It's a certified check so how could here possibly be a problem...... ;):s0131:

Overpriced bullets, powder, brass, primers, etc...etc I flag them all. Not sorry if this is you. Clearly, these types of people are out to rob people.
Why do you flag them? It's not against the rules to ask what ever amount you want for something, and there's no laws against it either. Looks to me like you're as big a nuisance as they are!

I had one seller keep raising his price via text message to the point I could have almost bought the item new. I almost posted an ad with his number in casual encounters.

I buy and sell car parts on craigslist often. There are flakes there, but there are many good folk, too.

To flag someone just because you don't like their price is BS. I 'spose I'll just keep my eyes open for your ads on here. Should I report them just because I don't like your price?

Or, I'll just add your name to the mental list of people I won't buy from or take seriously. What you claim to do is nothing better than what a troll does.

We recently remodeled our kitchen and I sold all the old appliances on CL. Went fine no flakes or lowballers. I have sold several of our used cars and a lot of stuff on CL, but I don't often buy from CL. Guess I have been lucky

I have had great experiences on craigslist, and not just in casual encounters. I kid. But I have sold and bought all sorts of things off of CL. Kilns, record players, furniture, and other electronics. I sued it at work to get rid of old tools and warehouse stuff we don't need any more. It is also a great way to get rid of stuff in my garage. About 10 years ago I traded an old TV for two 40 OZ bottles of Old English. Not because I wanted the beer so much as I wanted to make sure the person getting the TV really wanted it.

Who made you the savior of craigslist?
I post stuff to CL all the time. I can ASK any price I want to.
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these overpriced items.

Flagging someones ad because you think it's out of line is BS.

What else do you tattle on?

Clearly, these types of people are out to rob people.

Clearly.
:s0155:

Who made you the savior of craigslist?
I post stuff to CL all the time. I can ASK any price I want to.
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these overpriced items.

Flagging someones ad because you think it's out of line is BS.

What else do you tattle on?

Clearly.
:s0155:

Your screen name :s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112:

I buy and sell car parts on craigslist often. There are flakes there, but there are many good folk, too.

To flag someone just because you don't like their price is BS. I 'spose I'll just keep my eyes open for your ads on here. Should I report them just because I don't like your price?

Or, I'll just add your name to the mental list of people I won't buy from or take seriously. What you claim to do is nothing better than what a troll does.

Yes do it, and yes please I don't want to sell something to some CL power seller cause I know how you people are. I'll also keep note of your sn.

Why do you flag them? It's not against the rules to ask what ever amount you want for something, and there's no laws against it either. Looks to me like you're as big a nuisance as they are!

Nuisance? HA. Why should I leave it alone? People don't know how to sell bubblegum, I've been seeing the same bubblegum over and over, again and again same price. If nobody's biting, lower your price, instead they wait for some poor sucker to rip off and I'm not just talking bout cl... Its funny on how people get mad. You must be one of them...

I use craigslist occasionally. The amount of low ballers and idiots you run into greatly varies with what kind of item you're selling. That said, usually just read to get some chuckles.

4/10-ton Snatch Blocks. Bahahahahahah.

You have to be patient and firm to sell things on CL - I was selling a couch and loveseat, I wanted $600 for the pair. A couple of people wanted me to seperate the set but I wanted them both gone. I just told them I would sell the loveseat for $600 and give them the couch for free, or visa versa.

When people would ask if I would take $200, I just said sure but for another $400 I will throw in the couch and loveseat.

People "get it" pretty quick and there is certainly no harm in asking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top