JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Offerup absorbed Letgo a few months ago, so the links all go to Offerup.

I mostly just buy from the online listings. I have had very good luck with CL, but a few non-responders. Many more non-responders at Offerup. I think that OU keeps listings going long after they are sold, but perhaps because sellers don't know how to report the sale/cancel the ad? I don't do FB, but my wife does. If I want to respond to an ad there, we use her account. Since I don't have a FB account, it seems like the search doesn't function as well as CL. I don't like the search function on OU since I often want to exclude terms and that is more difficult.

I've had very good luck selling things on CL. I don't ask an unreasonable price, and I'm willing to wait.

You have to know your market. Sometimes I'll advertise in Portland, knowing that I'll have to deliver. I add the delivery into the price knowing I'll get a higher price for the item (because some hipster will think it is cool) to make it worth my while.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews