JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trying to get rid of a few items in my garage and listed a set of running boards for a 4runner and a brand new in the box intake, cam and lifter set for a small-block Chevy. I post the running boards, mask my phone number by using words for numbers, and an hour later, so far so good.

Then I list the manifold and cam kit using the same technique to mask my phone number. Within 5 minutes, I get a text asking if they can send me a "code" to make sure I'm real. I check the number and it returns to an elderly Hispanic woman in California. I delete the text. Now I'm getting blasted every two minutes from this number with text messages asking to send me a code and question marks.

Just awful how scammers have ruined everything.

They are asking for a code, it's to access your account.
It's your two step security code.

Send them back a bogus number. Keep doing it to waste their time.

My wife found out the hard way. She gave someone on Craigslist her phone number. I went to meet up with the dude and realized he was a tweeker and told him "no thanks". He posts a personals ad with her phone number saying "lonely house wife, send a pic of what you got and we can meet up". Her phone starts blowing up with pictures of d!cks. Small fat hairy ones, long thin slimy ones, you name it. There were d!cks in the living room, d!cks in the car! D!cks by near and d!cks by far!

Had to change her number. Got the guy on a cyberstalking charge.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews