JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use "All of Craigslist".
That site searches every ad listed on CL nationwide for what ever your looking for.
Helps when determining prices and availability of items. Especially hard to find stuff.

i love it..scored 560 rounds of .308 for 200$the other day.I will even tell the story.
dude posted he hed 640 rounds of 308 and 250 rounds 5.56 for 500.I emailed asked to split .He said sure right in middle 250$.I drove to new berg to get it and am about to leave when i add the ammo up 4 x140 round battle packs =560 so I asked if i was missing something he said oops make it 200...SCORE

the worst is when you are looking for a simple thing like a grill or something and they have someone else's picture and you get there and some crack lady is selling the biggest pile of crap she just took earlier that day. And the low ballers are pretty annoying as well. They say on the phone, I'm coming over right away because I want it and don't want to miss out, and then try to drop the price in half saying they only brought that amount. I have told more than a few that there was a pawn shop down the street and they could hawk their piece of $hit car for the extra $30 bucks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top