JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Costco/Walmart rooms, depending on the store. Enjoy your visit. :)
short2[1].jpg

Dan

They can get food. What they need is drugs. :rolleyes:
The price of meth has come way down, and fentanyl pills sell for under $2 apiece in Phoenix, az. Even the homeless can afford to stay high day and night. I moved in with my old junky bud, a guy comes by almost every day with lots of food he finds in the trash. It's usually still frozen and just slightly past it's expiration date...

Not having to buy food really helps out the local drug addicts stay wasted

Yesterday I had to buy a new backup generator for our house. I rounded up two of my sons to help load and unload. Cosco had by far the best price on a 9000 watt electric start gen.
I was thinking about this thread as we were leaving Cosco, All three of us were armed! DR

Yesterday I had to buy a new backup generator for our house. I rounded up two of my sons to help load and unload. Cosco had by far the best price on a 9000 watt electric start gen.
I was thinking about this thread as we were leaving Cosco, All three of us were armed! DR
Please don't use a suicide cord for your connection.

Please don't use a suicide cord for your connection.
I just run mine straight to the fridge and an extension cord for lights. I've never plugged it into my house.

It seems to me if you don't have kids, and you turn off all of your breakers, the only unsafe action would be handling the cord while it's hot. Or I suppose plugging into an old, worn socket could be bad.

I just run mine straight to the fridge and an extension cord for lights. I've never plugged it into my house.

It seems to me if you don't have kids, and you turn off all of your breakers, the only unsafe action would be handling the cord while it's hot. Or I suppose plugging into an old, worn socket could be bad.
You could just turn off the main - it's not necessary to turn off all the individual breakers. But I wouldn't backfeed anyway - it's patently illegal (from a line worker safety standpoint) and there's better ways that would still technically be "backfeeding" from a genset that are not illegal and unsafe...

Take a stand, you don't really need five pounds of frozen shrimp.

Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full.
Their property, their rules. I am as supportive of the fourth as I am the second.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top