JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Im waiting for the leak to happen. I've been avoiding people and washing hands like crazy.
If someone's gonna get it, it will be me I have two people in the house who work in schools. Maybe get down that huge bottle of Costco Crown Royal and start prepping.

The threat isn't getting sick so much as logistics and supply chains as others have mentioned...
It's gonna be the little things...

used_best-and-worst-aa-batteries-432455.jpg

The threat isn't getting sick so much as logistics and supply chains as others have mentioned...
It's gonna be the little things...

View attachment 663526

If one needs to stock up on things which might be affected in the supply chain, easiest way to do so is Amazon.

If ship date is prime, and can be verified 2 days, then it's already here in the US, so minimal concern in regards to "contaminated" directly from epidemic zone.

-that's the easiest method in regards to getting "everything" via one source, and inexpensive as compared to most local brick and mortar.

Obviously using multiple sources may be a better savings, however also depends upon how much time one wants to spend sorting thru deals and such, then figuring in shipping vs savings.

Batteries, as an oversimplified example here. Car parts may be another...

If the coronavirus was coming from our southern border. Would America change it's attitude about the immigrants/migrants coming from that direction?:eek:

Aloha, Mark
No they would not. Look at the death and destruction that comes from the border now? Many times the death we have from this new bug and no one cares. The media would just pretend it was not happening.

Maybe this thread should be closed, and replaced with two new threads - "Completely Unsubstantiated Rumors About the Covid 19 Virus" and "How to Prep for the Covid 19 Virus."

Then again...

Considering that city is basically one big toilet at this point, probably a good call.

Maybe this thread should be closed, and replaced with two new threads - "Completely Unsubstantiated Rumors About the Covid 19 Virus" and "How to Prep for the Covid 19 Virus."

I can dig it.

Maybe folks should simply be honest and follow the rules, to wit rule #3 which I shall quote here for everyone to re-read:

3. Divisive, negative, offensive, nonfactual, or inappropriate content is prohibited

This is the guideline which sets the overall look, feel, and tone of our community. As a public organization with clearly defined goals, we must do everything we can to establish and maintain a positive, welcoming, family-friendly environment. Per our Terms of Service, it is the responsibility of every member to act accordingly.

This rule is all encompassing, including threads, posts, images, videos, language, innuendos, insinuations, suggestions, intimations, implications, hints, overtones, undertones, allusions, and references, or links to content which would be considered divisive, negative, offensive, or inappropriate if posted here. This also includes causing discord by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking others into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion (aka Trolling).

Examples of nonfactural material include:

• Content from one of the well-known nonfactual traffickers (Natural News, Alex Jones, Before it Was News, Zero Hedge, Sorcha Faal, etc).
  • Content related to conspiracy theories (chemtrails, HAARP, alien abduction, water fluoridation, etc).
  • Content that violates the known laws of physics.
  • Content which is deemed totally implausible.
Hiding or masking this type of content, such as attempting to avoid the language filter (d$#@!) or through vague wording, will be considered a violation of this rule.

NWFA is a firearms website, first and foremost.

All members posting to this thread should remember that, consider our rules on board here, as well as take a look at the very large RED banner attached this thread. BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING INTO IT.

corona virus has killed millions upon millions just like how the world is flat, dinosaurs are a hoax and we've never been to the moon. just sayin. this threads seen better days.

The rumors we can do without, the whole Y2K world is gonna end thing kinda popped a lot of bubbles not to mention 2012 or the other myriad of doomsday scenarios. I say just prep as you would or have for all those which most should already have supplies set aside. I have fuel, meds, ammo, reloading supplies, first aide supplies, etc. etc. etc. The news is what the news is, not always the full truth but also sometimes overblown, stay healthy..........

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads