JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
-- Bullet proof vest-- $475
-- Glock 22 ----------$525
-- Cop shooting himself in a class room on camera with a bunch of kids -- priceless :s0112:

This COP is like a road paved twice.......... REeeeTARD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I really wanna know how the heck he had one in the pipe. Only thing is that he didn't remove the clip....... I always check my chamber indicator b4 I pull the trigger on my glock, but that is just me. You don't see me shooting myself in the foot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :s0113:COPS:s0103: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA also what part of pointing the gun towards a safe direction did they not teach the cop? lol I hope there wasn't a class room under him...... I mean I hope he wasn't on the second or third floor of the school, that would suck.... and does anyone know if any of the student's parents sued the cop?

Come on people, lets give this guy some credits. He shot himself during classroom and he ignored his paint and asked if everyone is OK.... think about it, if you shot yourself are you going to ask your buddy is he OK?

I love it when people asked him to put down the riffle, but surprise me the first shot happen and no one leave the room. :)

On thing I will give the agent. I have seen people write about checking the chamber indicator, know your target and what lies beyond. Many agents and cops don't train to check the chamber indicator.

In a quick reload, you grab a new mag, drop the old, replace mag, release the slide and go to work. Much like everyone does in a quick reload. Most LEO ranges are ran hot.

The reason he had one in the chamber is because he opened and checked the chamber- which is good. BUT, he forgot to REMOVE the loaded mag! Not so good, obviously. Here is where common sense departs. This guy is under the assumption the weapon is empty. to check, as you would in competition or at the range, you DROP THE HAMMER on an EMPTY chamber. Anyone hear that phrase before????

So, it all stems from not dropping the loaded mag. This happens more that you would think. Especially with people that carry a weapon and use it daily. If you go into auto-pilot while clearing you firearms, this can happen and does happen.

I have a strict policy when teaching. Its the same as the NRA- no live ammo in the training area. And when live ammo must be in the training area, the trainer will not handle live weapons or ammo.

None of this excuses the agent- but it does show why it happened. He's still a tool.

PS- auto piloting is human nature. Ask for examples. :)

Most adults get flabbergasted and forget their skills when making a presentation before a double class of high-schoolers! How many of us could even take that on? And speak in complete sentences? The brain gets vapor-lock in front of a crowd of teens! Uh, um, ah, well, ah, um.........................elsullo :D

-- Bullet proof vest-- $475
-- Glock 22 ----------$525
-- Cop shooting himself in a class room on camera with a bunch of kids -- priceless :s0112:

This COP is like a road paved twice.......... REeeeTARD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I really wanna know how the heck he had one in the pipe. Only thing is that he didn't remove the clip....... I always check my chamber indicator b4 I pull the trigger on my glock, but that is just me. You don't see me shooting myself in the foot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :s0113:COPS:s0103: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA also what part of pointing the gun towards a safe direction did they not teach the cop? lol I hope there wasn't a class room under him...... I mean I hope he wasn't on the second or third floor of the school, that would suck.... and does anyone know if any of the student's parents sued the cop?

Its hard to tell, but watching it in slow-mo, It looked like he had a mag in when he droped the slide after showin that the gun was empty.

Most adults get flabbergasted and forget their skills when making a presentation before a double class of high-schoolers! How many of us could even take that on? And speak in complete sentences? The brain gets vapor-lock in front of a crowd of teens! Uh, um, ah, well, ah, um.........................elsullo :D

That's why proper training is critical. Training will take over when you're in a high stress situation like that with lot's of teeny boppers around. He was probably distracted by trying to check out all the high school girls:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top