JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's just a different kind of crazy. Hope he took the extra insurance coverage on that rental…

Punishment? Yup I'm in the "hope he loses the leg" camp…. Serves him right. Wonder if he was whacked out on some illegal narcotics…

It's, "Falling Down, the sequel"

IMG_1275.jpeg

I spend a decent amount of time checking all 3 mirrors no matter where or when I'm driving.
This specific situation never occurred to me , but now I will add it to my mental list. Highly unlikely tho it may be.
You'll notice it. I remember once in San Diego on my bike, waiting in traffic, I saw a car rise a little more than normal when crossing the intersection behind us. I looked closer in my mirror, and it was clear he was going faster than normal. As he approached, it started looking like he wasn't going to stop in time, so I shot out around the car in front of me and ran between the cars up to the light. The guy beside me at the light looks over like Oh great, another idiot on a motorcycle, and as I turn to look back, we hear this loud screech. The car probably stopped about half a foot from the car I was originally behind. The guy next to me looks back over at me like OK, now I get it. :D

You'll notice it. I remember once in San Diego on my bike, waiting in traffic, I saw a car rise a little more than normal when crossing the intersection behind us. I looked closer in my mirror, and it was clear he was going faster than normal. As he approached, it started looking like he wasn't going to stop in time, so I shot out around the car in front of me and ran between the cars up to the light. The guy beside me at the light looks over like Oh great, another idiot on a motorcycle, and as I turn to look back, we hear this loud screech. The car probably stopped about half a foot from the car I was originally behind. The guy next to me looks back over at me like OK, now I get it. :D
3n24fx.png

Being a deranged lunatic looks like it might be kinda fun for short bursts.

I would prefer an unleaded ending though. Too bad he didn't drive it into a wall and go out in a fiery explosion, but you can't have it all, I guess.

Being a deranged lunatic looks like it might be kinda fun for short bursts.

I would prefer an unleaded ending though. Too bad he didn't drive it into a wall and go out in a fiery explosion, but you can't have it all, I guess.
I was in San Diego for the stolen tank incident. My boss said, "That looked like a lot of fun until the part where they shoot you."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews