JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 1st car pursuing needs more behind the wheel training. Kinda light on that pedal imo.

Now the 2nd officer was on point, especially with that quick draw in pursuit. Too bad he didn't get center of mass hits though.

All I kept thinking was while they were on the freeway every time they went under a bridge, That would have been a great place to pit him! Nothing but concrete on both sides! DR
Those larger u hauls can take a pretty good hit I would imagine.

See that bumper?
images.jpeg-230.jpg

Might just take the whole push bar off a cruiser.

Those larger u hauls can take a pretty good hit I would imagine.

See that bumper?
View attachment 1465687

Might just take the whole push bar off a cruiser.
Right, but the proper PIT technique is to line your front wheel with their rear wheel and then apply just enough pressure to get them spinning. So, as long as you know when to back off and steer away, things could go well. If the perp is really good, they'll counter-steer, which is when problems can start to show up.

Right, but the proper PIT technique is to line your front wheel with their rear wheel and then apply just enough pressure to get them spinning. So, as long as you know when to back off and steer away, things could go well. If the perp is really good, they'll counter-steer, which is when problems can start to show up.
I'm pretty good at bumper cars when the fair is in town.

LivePD just ran this chase video.

At the end, 41 year old Ryan Taylor got his mugshot on screen.
Google refuses to give him a face.

Google is racist.
But, but, but... he's a white d00d... Can't be racist to show a white perp... :s0092:

1691297646210.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads