JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this a long time ago...a police officer (I think it was in Florida) speaking to some young students and parents regarding gun safety. Listen carefully to what he says just before the "AD". (Accidental discharge.) Brutha hit himself in the foot if I remember the original news article correctly. I kind of got a kick at the reaction to the class towards the end when he was bringing out another firearm. (Put it down! Leave it!) Also notice, he had someone check that his sidearm was unloaded before the AD. It CAN happen to anybody...regardless of how safe you think you are.

<broken link removed>

OMG.. I dont care if he was a cop of not. To load a live round in a classroom was very stupid. " Im the only one PERFESSIONAL enough that I know I can carry a Glock 40 (BOOOM)."

I would have done liek a few people in the video did, and LEAVE...

Beat me to it! ;)

That is the ultimate topping on the fail cake!

1:50 is priceless! Even the kids in the classroom were smart enough to freak out when he was ready to show his professional skillz with an AR15!

Barring him shooting himself, the whole clip is painful to watch, as he sets himself up to fail. Too much pride, telling everyone that he's the only one professional enough...

Yeah, this guy was a tool. He does this, records it and then decides, after he's no good for UC, that the DEA did it to him - yes he was DEA- Sad part is, he was probably good at UC work. So, he tries suing the government for releasing the video.

Yeah, this guy was a tool. He does this, records it and then decides, after he's no good for UC, that the DEA did it to him - yes he was DEA- Sad part is, he was probably good at UC work. So, he tries suing the government for releasing the video.

"Sorry class this demonstration got off on the wrong foot"......... The guy actually drove himself to the hospital, yah he got there quick too being a lead foot and all.......... Not to worry though his doctor accepts walk in patients! :p I could go on for days!

The real moral is always check your weapon 100&#37; of the time no exceptions. The guy was lucky he escaped with just his injured pride and some pain

This is why I can't stop clearing weapons at the gun stores.

This guys lawsuits were all based on the fact that he was UC, but now everybody has seen his face so he can't do his job. Does anyone know the results of those lawsuits? I assume (and hope) they were thrown out.

How did this guy ever get to be cop? What an idiot. Rules violated, #1 all guns are always loaded. I believe he said this is an empty gun several times deluding himself into thinking he was safe. #2 never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy. He pointed it at his foot obviously. #3 keep your finger off the trigger and out of/away from the trigger guard until you are on target and ready to fire. His arrogance to think because someone was stupid enough to hire him to carry a gun for a living that it makes him safer or more professional than everyone in the room. He should have been fired. It is just lucky that the only one shot was him. Not playing with guns means leave it in your holster.

I have seen this video several times. Every time it makes me laugh.

and really, what a tool.

I hope i am never as professional as he is.

(as a side note, i always thought he said Qualified. Guess i just wanted to hear that)

I have a hard time believing this is real. A safety guy checks the gun and it wasn't noticed that it had a round in it? A safety guy pulled the trigger as he put it away? He doesn't get his foot tended to right away? He walks around bleeding in the class room?

From what I could tell in the video. I think he had the slide locked back (showing it was unloaded.) Somehow he must have stuck a loaded magazine in it. It looks like he released the slide just prior to the discharge.

On a completely off topic note.... I finally figured out what all of the bubblegum talk is about. I didn't know that re-tard was a bad word. I wonder if moron is too. Or jerk. Maybe one of the mods could post all of the taboo words for us. I really don't like bubblegum. It offends me;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top