Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Conspiracy Theory w/ Jesse Ventura

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sbryson21, Dec 23, 2009.

1. sbryson21

sbryson21 Nampa, ID Member

I've been watching this show on TruTV and it seems like a pretty good show. Anybody else been watching it? Any thoughts? It's some scary stuff he brings up...

2. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

I think Jesse is going to be one to watch! I like.

3. sbryson21

Ya I'm really becoming a fan of his because he's so non-partisan, non politician, non gov't. He speaks my language :).

4. JUSTIficatioN

JUSTIficatioN Seattle, Wa Member

Is this jesse "the bod" ventura were talking about here?

5. sbryson21

Haha yeah that's the one but he's since been the governator of Minnesota and now he's a guy exposing gov't cover-ups and conspiracies

6. kentsboots

kentsboots Oregon Member

I dunno, I watched i last night. looks like his conversations with his little team there are too scripted for me, and they seem to be lacking any real info. just alot of hear say and assumptions from unreliable sources.

But I'll watch it again, see what else they got.

7. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

That is why it is called Conspiracy Theory rather than "Conspiracy Revealed" (or something to that effect) I watched the episode on Global Warming and was impressed. I learned a lot, or should I say I was "informed" as to many elements of the issue I was previously unaware of. I'll admit at first when I saw the previews for the show I was concerned Jesse's demeanor on the show would be a more 'kick in the door and in your face' but I was impressed he had a rational, objective approach to the issue. I'll continue to watch until something changes my attitude.

8. robertg

robertg Sandy Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

The show just scratches the surface, but it's ok, anything that will wake up a few people is good.