JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting but it won't actually affect us.

Let some eggheads stay up at night to worry over the origins of the universe. I'm not losing any sleep.

Hmmmm .... :s0153: .... well.... I suppose if the Big Bang didn't happen...

.... I would never have been conceived :s0155:

And, the World would reaalllyy suck, and everybody would be reaalllyy sad?

What if the Big Bang didn't happen?

I'm going to put that in the same folder as the old "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"
It would be interesting to know but it really won't affect the arc of my life...

In spite of all assurances that it is the way the universe was created, I never believed it.

All the proof, theories, and explanations said the same thing.

"In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded" I have my doubts. :s0115:

I look at it this way. If creation hadn't happened, whiskey would have never been discovered... and who would want to live in a universe without whiskey, anyway.

Asking the question to begin with makes just about as much sense as that. 🤣

We wouldn't have Penny.... :eek: :D
Andy
kaley cuoco GIF

.... Then there would have never been a TV show "Big Bang Theory"
Wait! Wait!! I KNOW that one!!! 🤣

An extended family member gave me a gift of all the seasons on DVD years ago. A couple years back I actually watched almost a full season of episodes!

About the only TV or movie I'm familiar with in recent decades... what a small world!!:s0140:

"In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded"
I've heard the "stuff exploded and is expanding" part, which is plenty evident, but nothing from anyone credible about stuff not existing at all before that.

There's no "in the beginning", because that wouldn't answer why there's something instead of nothing, or where the "beginning" came from.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top