JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well to be honest, a very long time I read The Big Bang Never Happened by Lerner and it is quite interesting. the clumpiness of the universe, rather than a more even dispersal of matter I found to be quite an intriguing argument. I have no dog in the fight, and the idea of a singularity always seemed to border on the absurd, as it is fundamentally outside all laws of science and physics. Which frankly pushes the singularity into the realm of a faith in my opinion.

I am also deeply religious and have views on the matter that are outside of the scientific realm. I acknowledge that. And per forum rules will leave it at that.

But how the universe behaves is fascinating to me. But the fact that this is a gun forum and there was a good opportunity for a Looney Tunes quip...

Here's an imageinary list of all the imaginary things that would not have ever occurred if Biden was in charge at the moment of creation, and the Big Bang became the Big F-up;

…. And that about covers it. Although #7 and # 12 are just the result of "was" being re-defined by as "is" . :s0092:
Oh Ya… and men still couldn't have babies :s0155:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews